Review: (Germany) Hamburg FKK Atmos

Date: 4/1/2022
Name: Ruby (I think, no English)
Contact Info: Phone: 040/3038650
URL / Website: http://atmos-fkk.de/de/home/
General Area: Industrial area? Arrived at night by taxi so not 100 percent of the area.
Activities: Bbbj, bls, cfs, cg, missionary, doggy
Session Length: 30
Fee: 150
Hair Length and Color: Just past shoulder length black hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Physical Description: 5'5ish, slim with curves, great man-mades, milf type, Romanian?
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the review. Can you provide more info about what its like getting into Germany in covid times? Did you go to any other clubs or venues while you where there? 150 seems really high?

Do you have any other info you can share about the club or germany in general? (Like how did you get around? Did you rent a car? Trains ect?)

I am thinking of going later this year and am looking for more intel.
Thanks for the review. Can you provide more info about what its like getting into Germany in covid times? Did you go to any other clubs or venues while you where there? 150 seems really high?

Do you have any other info you can share about the club or germany in general? (Like how did you get around? Did you rent a car? Trains ect?)

I am thinking of going later this year and am looking for more intel. Originally Posted by jajake56
To enter: Proof of vaccination ( 2 Jabs only, booster not YET required)
To return: The same plus a negative antigen test ( can be a fast test NOT PCR) taken 24 hours or less prior to departure; this will be checked w security agent at ticket counter

150 is very high but Atmos and the Hamburg area are not cheap, however for this time ( 30 min) w no Anal/CIM included is the tourist rate; most reviews on here you will see the guy paid 50 Euros too much sometimes more.

W exceptions in the FKK CLubs one should be paying 100 for 30 min MAX w BBBJ and 150 for an hour w BBBJ ; any extra beyond that such as DFK, DATY, Anal , CIM etc will add up... Most vets still get 50 for 30 min or 100 for a 60 session the TOP girls 100/150 depending on how slow it is, how many tourists that night and so on.

The variations are massive of types of venues, private, parking lot girls, Asian places etc. and every city of a decent population will have its own Red Light District. The learning curve takes time... Best advise is hook up w a local or regular club/venue goer and in time get the ' tourist tax' waived. If the girls know you they won't go for the jugular as much nor try rip you off; they know better. They will offer better service to known guys too.

It is not a cheap country for Mongering vs ' shooting fish in the barrels) Thailand and Colombia etc the secret to GER is get away from the tourists and especially the Frankfurt ( Hessen area) but the catch is the best place to start is Hessen ( Sharks or Oase especially) to learn the ropes see what you like also walk thru the Frankfurt RLD check it out etc. From there branch out.

I will be there for my usual (2) weeks in May also in June

When you hear no English spoken you will know u are not in a tourist venue; these are the places to go !! Good luck..
KC - Thanks for your input. It is very valuable.
To enter: Proof of vaccination ( 2 Jabs only, booster not YET required)
To return: The same plus a negative antigen test ( can be a fast test NOT PCR) taken 24 hours or less prior to departure; this will be checked w security agent at ticket counter
I have read the official German entry requirements and was still confused as to what the definition of "fully vaccinated" was. Thanks for clearing that up. Hopefully booster will not be required in the future.

The learning curve takes time
I want to give this a try, but being a regular won't happen. The most I could go is once a year. Thailand is on my bucket list as well.

Best advise is hook up w a local or regular club/venue goer
Interesting that you say this as I have been looking at a tour. Do you know anything about FKKtours?

I am thinking about going in November. Have seen flights from Houston to Frankfurt for around 900$. Seems a good price but having never been I am not sure.
KC - Thanks for your input. It is very valuable.
I have read the official German entry requirements and was still confused as to what the definition of "fully vaccinated" was. Thanks for clearing that up. Hopefully booster will not be required in the future.

I want to give this a try, but being a regular won't happen. The most I could go is once a year. Thailand is on my bucket list as well.

Interesting that you say this as I have been looking at a tour. Do you know anything about FKKtours?

I am thinking about going in November. Have seen flights from Houston to Frankfurt for around 900$. Seems a good price but having never been I am not sure. Originally Posted by jajake56
https://www.rki.de/DE/Content/InfAZ/...ublicationFile

That link will be updated when/if things change I do not suspect given the current no masks rules except on public transport that we will see anything new in the future ( near) unless for some odd reason cases spike again a new variant arrives etc as for now looks home free vs last summer when I had to get a test DAILY for 10-14 days per month...Restrictions completely eased..

Regularity helps anywhere, esp in the clubs even the RLD's when they know your face well. Thailand would be fun too but I was never in to Asian girls at all the weather is hot and humid and the scene starts mainly at night as I prefer day time. Either way two good locations one just more money different game by light years as well. GER is a challenge but the rewards that come once ' the dues are paid' are greater than anywhere... USA= whiffle ball/underhanded woman's softball and quite entertaining to see these American reviews here written by softies..

FKK Tours is worthless. Best just go to Frankfurt; get a hotel and visit Oase, Sharks, Mainhatten, Palace maybe World in Geissen perhaps a stroll thru the RLD see what you like or don't the next trip adjust towards your liking all takes time to fine tune it all. Don't need FKK tours at all, ripoff can do it yoruself worst case is one overpays by 50-100 Euros not end of world for the tourist or infrequent guest but adds up for club regulars which is why those girls who ask too much get sent packing by the regulars and clip the tourists..Experience makes perfect; find a local or a ' guide' who knows what he is doing to avoid the pitfalls. FKK Tours is paying a shmuck to do what we can do on our own. No need. Cut them out. Learn on your own. Easier and fun

$900 from IAH is not bad not great either the guys from H-Town and DFW for that matter who go via United/Lufthansa ( IAH) or AA ( DFW) pay maybe $750-$850 on average I fly only Delta thru ATL/DTW and w points linked to AMEX etc pay about $700-$900 on average for Economy+ seats.

All months are great for Germany but NOV (late) and all DEC ( up until 15th or so when girls go back to Romania) is my favorite time as weather is cold, which I like plus my birthday plus the X-Mas markets open truly a scene that comes to life from a Norman Rockwell painting. Just an incredible time of the year.

Some have asked about getting around; car rentals are way up but the D-Bahn ( install app a must) gets you all over just plug in club address and your local train or tram etc station it will spit out the way... APP also has the regional apps for the individual states. Uber is around not always easy to get often ' no cars please check TAXI' comes up... TAXI's are not cheap is 4 Euro just to get IN the cab before go anywhere.. Trains, busses, trams, subways etc will get you to most clubs...

Anyone interested who will be going is welcome to write me I have met several over there once on the ground ( the guy actually shows up) will pass on more info and tips as the good stuff stays OFF the internet... You see the memo hasn't reached the American Hobbyists when quality and quantity are down and prices are up you don't release a new girl to general population so other guys can +1 you ' you are the man' etc you do like the EU Mongers and fuck her silly in your groups and once done and new recruits show up than you release them to the general population... One day the Americans will learn this... actually strike that, they won't.

I was a frequent guest in the German FKKs and laufhauses a decade ago. Fully agree with the perspective that it pays to get outside the tourist zone. Some of my best expereinces were in small FKKs located in smaller cities. Many had entry fees well below the big city clubs and had more "hobby girls" on offer.

Later this year I will be visiting Budapest for the F1 race and then moving on to Vienna. The hobby scene in Austria looks very promising. Based upon my research so far, at a studio or laufhaus 150 will get you 60 minutes, multiple shots, BBBJ and CIM. And no FKK fee.

Still trying to get a better feel for Budapest. Looks like lots of targets, but unclear on which review and web sources to trust.

LD
I was a frequent guest in the German FKKs and laufhauses a decade ago. Fully agree with the perspective that it pays to get outside the tourist zone. Some of my best expereinces were in small FKKs located in smaller cities. Many had entry fees well below the big city clubs and had more "hobby girls" on offer.

Later this year I will be visiting Budapest for the F1 race and then moving on to Vienna. The hobby scene in Austria looks very promising. Based upon my research so far, at a studio or laufhaus 150 will get you 60 minutes, multiple shots, BBBJ and CIM. And no FKK fee.

Still trying to get a better feel for Budapest. Looks like lots of targets, but unclear on which review and web sources to trust.

LD Originally Posted by Lazydynamite
All very true; Vienna is quite popular now. I am sure u came across this site if not bookmark it; it is a proven resource. ANYTHING but the USA works well; feel sorry for the guys stuck here even sadder that some think what we have is good; either they need an eye doctor or have very limited experience probably both 90% of the time. Sad but true.

https://booksusi.com/
https://booksusi.com/channel/ohne/ ( for all uncovered which is legal to advertise in Austria, CIP is usualy an extra 20 Euros);

I spend half my time each year there spend 1/2 my time in the Frankfurt area the other half in the state of North Rhine Westphalia where just about all cities have a red light district, large or small clubs and a huge indy scene as well. The downside of the FKK/German scene is it is the most ' transactional' pay for sex place in the world the good girls fuck a minimum of 10 a day upwards to 20/25 in some cases 6 days a week for 10 months of the year is all about fast money which is why most guys will fuck 15-20 different girls per week when visiting. On that note if looking for GFE or girls who fuck low volume and do all for cheap best not go to Germany and go to Thailand or the many poor countries of the world where one can rent the girls for cheap and make passionate connections and do overnights etc or buy a girl for the week and so on. Many guys I know favor Brazil over Germany for the clubs as you get luxury/high end still but much more GFE and the girls do less volume per day. Different strokes for different folks..

Enjoy ur trip; Budapest should be fun am sure you will find what u are seeking..
Booksui is an excellent site, Thanks
Thanks for the reference to booksusi. I had seen this link and was unsure how legit it is.

The AO adverts in Austria were suprising. I thought it would be more like Germany, but it is totally out in the open with a number of the laufhauses posting the price for AO service.

- LD
Thanks for the reference to booksusi. I had seen this link and was unsure how legit it is.

The AO adverts in Austria were suprising. I thought it would be more like Germany, but it is totally out in the open with a number of the laufhauses posting the price for AO service.

- LD Originally Posted by Lazydynamite
IMO as a tourist we live on borrowed time so best I just go to the Ao Studios from book-susi and if it works out those girls than can be booked private to your hotel. Vienna is AO Heaven; will take advise of others and get my outcall girls from the studios as they do both this way avoid the rip offs. Sev girls will show up and than ask more for Ao or CIP or this or that than advertised the studios are slam dunks.

AO is techincally illegal in Germany although not enforced in fact blowjobs without condoms as of 2017 are illegal now too. Of course AO goes on in all clubs, all red light districts and the majority of private girls in GER will do AO too or at least Ao Light ( pull out) although not advertised. Some girls openly advertise it too on some German sites. Used to be several clubs in Germany too where AO was the norm but those basically all died out now condoms are quite common as did the places where you could buy one ticket for 100 and you got to fuck unlimited amount often CIP

and exactly one week from now I will be 3 hours from landing in Frankfurt. And of course, total # of condoms in my suitcase ?

What's AO?
What's AO? Originally Posted by ham4313
It is a German abbreviation ' alles ohne' which is 'everything without ' so AO= BBFS w CIP
AO Light would be BBFS w pull out

CIP on the Austrian studio menus would be ' Reinspritzen' so if you see natural service on the menu must also look for Reinspritzen and for that matter reinspritzen works in Germany too..

Here is a random ad I found, can see how AO is mentioned at the end; these are the good ads

diese Monat Simona hat ganze Woche Angebot Stunde 120 € halbe Stunde 80 € alles ohne Gummi
Safe trip and good hunting. I hope to go somewhere this year. Not sure where, but I'll have to see...