Review: (Germany) Frankfurt's Red Light District-T32 Haus

Date: 09.07.22 ; 06:30 AM
Name: Sabina
Contact Info: Taunusstraße 32 (T32), entry however is on Elbestraße ( first set of doors ( automatic) next to the E44 entry ( Elbastraße) ; 2nd floor, turn right, the last door on the left.
URL / Website: N/A
General Area: Bahnhofsviertel ; ' Red Light District'
Activities: BBBJ, FS
Session Length: Quickie
Fee: 50 e.
Hair Length and Color: Long black, not quite the Romanian jet black so many have.. but close to it minus that shiny or glossy look
Smoking Status: Smoker
Physical Description: About 5'2; bad guessing weight but a tad ' semi thick' probably just a few pounds if even over what a 5'2 woman should weigh. Darker skin, a light version of the darker Gypsy brown, distiguishing feature is her bright green eyes. Contacts of course but they shine bright one can not miss them the lights in the hallways and room illuminate them even more. Medium sized natural ' titten' and a shaved ' Muschi'; quite a wide one to say the least and pretty standard for these ' überfickt' girls, par for the course. Welcome to Germany ! If size M/L/XL/XXL with slim pickings of S and XS is OK book your ticket otherwise best go to Thailand. She claims to be Serbian like 99.9% of sex workers in Germany she lies thru her teeth; given her perfect Turkish and peaceful scents burning in her room to drown out the smell of the Marlboro's I am guesing Turkish or Bulgarian many whom also speak Turkish.
Recommendation: Yes
Great review and great advice for those traveling to Europe.

Many years ago I would "cum and run" in the Frankfurt RLD. Fly in from another city in Europe late on Friday evening, hit the RLD, then fly to Bid D on Saturday AM. Only went to FKKs when I had an afternoon and evening to play.
Great review and great advice for those traveling to Europe.

Many years ago I would "cum and run" in the Frankfurt RLD. Fly in from another city in Europe late on Friday evening, hit the RLD, then fly to Bid D on Saturday AM. Only went to FKKs when I had an afternoon and evening to play. Originally Posted by Lazydynamite
What is great is there are RLD's in every German sizeable city but one can also fly in to Dusseldorf and go to the Duisburg RLD ( Vulcanstraße) as well also one in Dortmund, Essen, Bochum etc. The NRW is where the best action is all over ad cheap but the FRA RLD is by far the best one of all.

The FRA and the DUI ones are the best; I don't ever waste my time with Munich, Stuttgart or for that matter Berlin anymore. Hamburg is on the list; I may not get services but I will get pissed drunk on the Reeperbahn as I must see it before my Monger death.

Little known fact. Several of the girls in the Frankfurt RLD are very pretty and many of them actually work or worked in the FKKs but have found much more business in the RLD... Some true gems in the RLD if you want to hunt. Sadly, the bottom 25% of the girls in the RLD would probably be the top 25% in any random American lineup!!

or as the old saying goes' I will take the worst German LU on it's worst day over the best American Lu on it's best day.'