Paradiso Pulheim

Anyone have any experience here?

http://www.pauschalclub-pulheim.de/

It’s a flat rate partytreff, but it will be my first time going to one of these. I’m familiar with the concept from reading other posts, I guess my biggest question is what’s included in the flat rate entry fee, do is still need to pay the girls individually or is it included in the entry fee?

Any insight or other recommendations in the Köln area are appreciated.
The partyreffs fell off the map, were so many back in 2016-17; basically it was slave labor. You pay a flat entry and it is all you can fuck for that time.

Use google and look up , FKK Samya, FKK Babylon, FKK Acapulco Gold, Sauna Club Magnum; FKK Oceans

Can find much better. Köln to DUS is quite fast. On google look up FKK Finca Erotica, is in Dierdorf other side of Köln . Tons of options around that area.

For optics, Samya will have the best lineup. Personally of the options in the area I would go to Samya or Acapulco Gold. Samya will cost more, but better quality. Any place however will work.
Thanks KosherCowboy, I appreciate the info!
I went to check this place out and had a decent time, but wouldn’t return or recommend for a few reasons. First the positives: the price was relatively good compared to some of the other FKKs in the area, 29€ entry which included 1 session with the girls. Everyone was fairly nice although I did sense an air of annoyance at my questions about how things worked. Before I settled on a lady I thought I would check out the facilities which is kinda a weird layout with small corners, a small sauna that is desperately in need of updating, and bathrooms that were hard to find initially. They only to give you 2 towels and some shower shoes along with a locker for your belongings. After wandering around for a few minutes I set my sights on a tall blond Polish girl with a nice body and nice big breasts. She was extremely nice and her service was really good with no complaints. I ended up only going with the one girl and departing back to the city.

The big detractor for this place was the location. It was extremely far from the city, and took over 30 minutes travel time one way. I spent more in taxi costs than I did for the actual club, which oh well… TOFTT.
Just for future reference this place will be opening soon; it is up in the NRW about a 45 min train ride from Dusseldorf. If you click on the girls you can see the packages, pay upfront for 2-3-4 fucks... Delayed opening, obv they need girls but will see how this place does and wait for some reports..

https://www.totalclub-osnabrueck.com/preise/

but don't be fooled by these websites; these girls will be guaranteed to be ' Bundesliga 2 at best mainly 3' type girls but cheap...

Location is a pain for most places w/o a car even with can be a distance but the DBahn and public transport get you close enough to about any club worst case a 40 Euro RT taxi from the train station...