FKK Samya Overall Review

Based on some advice from others, I wanted to try out FKK Samya as I had never been to an FKK and was extremely intrigued by the whole concept.

I showed up about 2200 and was welcomed by the staff. The entry fee has been recently increased to 60€ at the door. They give you a robe, towel, shower shoes, and key for you locker to put your things. When you put your things away, I kept my cash with me so I didn’t have to go back and forth to the locker. There is also a cash machine on site if you should spend what you have but still want more.

After changing, I went upstairs to the bar and hangout area and omg, I was floored by the quality and quantity of gorgeous women. I mean there were girls of every taste and nationality there. Spinners, blonde, brunette, everything you could want, all model matierial. I ordered something to drink and was immediately approached by a cute little Serbian girl. A little conversation, and we agreed to head to a room. Starting price is 50€, and additional services add on from there. We settled on 100/30, and had a great time. She was super friendly and chatty, and it was a good initiation to Samya.

Next I went and took a quick shower and hit the sauna for a bit to relax. Both showers and sauna were pretty nice and no real complaints there. When I went back upstairs I felt like even more ladies had arrived for the evening, and even more gorgeous. Some in various states of dress, some just completely nude. It was like a scene out of the GOT brothels, completely amazing.

Next I choose a duo Spaniard and Romainian pair of ladies, cause why not. We settled on much the same services as before for 200/30. And again, great time had by all, and they were also super friendly, nice, and a fun pair.

All in all, definitely recommend FKK Samya if you find yourself in the Köln area. It is definitely a top choice on my list.
Thanks for your review. Its very timely for me as I will be in Cologne in a little over 2 weeks. I will be visiting several FKKs and Samya was on my list of potentials. I will definitely try to get there after your review!
Same here.. Very timely.. Planning my first ever trip to Germany in a week and an FKK visit is top of the agenda.. Thanks for breaking down the basic steps and explaining how things work! Much appreciated!