Screening

How do you guys all handle screening.?
Back in the day if you had an account on here and had some reviews you were good to go.
Now they want pictures of your license, linkedin profile info etc..
I wont send any of that, if my history isn't good enough and a reference from one or two other providers i'm out.
Yep, what Ben Says
I will usually give them a list of girls Ive seen on tryst and ask if they know any of them and let me know if they want contact info
Usually works and if not....
Gals were asking for ID, etc 10+ years ago.
ive tried to use my histroy from this site but it seems that the newer ladies dont care much about it. Seems like this site lost its clout in that world. I just stick to my same 1 or 2 providers anyway
nevers once has yer ...plastic man ...evers showns a rent a funnel any fucking sorts a id be it real er ...fake er other

...ans any jimmie ...who ...does deserves what be comin ...ta hims
Yeah no way giving up all the personal info along with the trend of these high rates. Just another reason to head over to Canada to hobby.
Gals were asking for ID, etc 10+ years ago. Originally Posted by Mr Dingleberry
an ya stills gots em on ...file?
exactly..I know for a fact that at least one girl who ive seen keeps it all on a spreadsheet. Thankfully I started seeing her before she started that shit. no thanks!
Its almost a bad thing to mention this site when screening
opposite what it once was
What the fuck
A triple header lol
Gals were asking for ID, etc 10+ years ago. Originally Posted by Mr Dingleberry

I have no issue showing my ID as long as the provider shows me hers. We both need to feel safe
  • kosti
  • 03-08-2024, 10:45 PM
Yeah no way giving up all the personal info along with the trend of these high rates. Just another reason to head over to Canada to hobby. Originally Posted by Wnysteve
Yup. Never have these problems up North.