***If the Rules Changed Tomorrow***

• Toyz
  • 11-14-2015, 09:01 AM
And Mongers could ***ONLY*** schedule Hoogars that were their equal in looks...(old, fat, impotent),,,

Would you...

*Be happily picking from Eccie Grade Prime AAAA
*Be relegated to leftovers on BP
*Be fucked & requesting a copy of ToYzIndustreez "Home Masturbation Study Course"?

I'm putting in a call to production to up the copies for some of you to purchase...

And remember...with every copy of "TI's Home Masturbation Study Course" you get

*A slightly crusty vintage edition of Playboy
*A Wet Sock
*A Tube of Budrows Butt Cream
*A door stop to keep your Mom from barging into your basement mancave
Oh my goodness. Some people would be fucked.

You should add dick size and performance to the mix too.
  • Toyz
  • 11-14-2015, 10:42 AM
Oh my goodness. Some people would be fucked.

You should add dick size and performance to the mix too. Originally Posted by Mike Vronsky
Some dicks (I've been told) are innies and defy measurement.
The ones who complain the most about plus sized women would be SOL.
  • Toyz
  • 11-14-2015, 11:05 AM
The ones who complain the most about plus sized women would be SOL. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Are there even BP equivilents?

I'm serious...

I mean, who would fuck Jabba the Hutt if he didn't have money?

That's going to far Toyz, did you have whispers permission to post his pic????
I'm serious...

I mean, who would fuck Jabba the Hutt if he didn't have money? Originally Posted by Toyz
They are whores man.... None of them would fuck ANY of us if we didn't have money.... That includes you....

You should get out on the streets and find another Shayla" to dump into the mix.....

You still boarding streetwalkers at Château d Toyz?
  • Toyz
  • 11-14-2015, 11:33 AM
They are whores man.... None of them would fuck ANY of us if we didn't have money.... That includes you....

You should get out on the streets and find another Shayla" to dump into the mix.....

You still boarding streetwalkers at Château d Toyz? Originally Posted by Whispers
"WhixxZy, WhixxZy, WhixxZy...all I can think about when I see your posts are what Homie told us about you needing to have pawns wear down strippers into seeing you...I mean, think about it...these are women that rub their sweaty cunts on bare dicks all night long for a living...(most of the time with no showers between dicks)...I mean, that's why they CALL it "Stripper Slide"....and these girls have to be COERCED into fucking you! Damn...that's gotta be tough, huh?

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1529894HYPERL INK "http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1529894&page= 8"&HYPERLINK "http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1529894&page= 8"page=8

HOMER to WhixxZy:

You date one stripper after another until she bolts. Seriously you always say some bs story about how little you pay and how much they love you and how you move on but dude that's total bs. I've been there with you so many times at the club. You get turned down left and right from the same chicks I see regularly.

You get a whole crew together just to beat a girl down to finally seeing you. I've witnessed it. Then when you finally do get her you pass her around until she get's a clue and joins here or moves on. The ones who join her trash you like everyone else.
Dude you are the definition of the worst of the worst.

I can play this game with you all day. We hang in the same circles, we know the same ladies and gents and we all know that what you post here and what actually happens is completely different.

Yes you get nice looking trim but no you don't do it on your own. You get guy after guy to talk you up to her. I'm sorry but that's pretty pathetic, I don't even use a wing man. Then again I'm not an overweight blow hard with nothing but $$ going for me.
When you finally get the trim and pass it around to your crew what's the first thing you always tell the new guys? (I believe it's, bring your own condoms or not, it's up to you)
Stop being such a hypocrite

And no...I don't always pay for it...sorry to shatter your self delusion.
  • Toyz
  • 11-14-2015, 11:46 AM
That's going to far Toyz, did you have whispers permission to post his pic???? Originally Posted by shayla84
THATS WhixxZy?

Damn, hes been working out....
I'm not fat, are you?
"WhixxZy, WhixxZy, WhixxZy...all I can think about when I see your posts are what Homie told us about you needing to have pawns wear down strippers into seeing you...I mean, think about it...these are women that rub their sweaty cunts on bare dicks all night long for a living...(most of the time with no showers between dicks)...I mean, that's why they CALL it "Stripper Slide"....and these girls have to be COERCED into fucking you! Damn...that's gotta be tough, huh?

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1529894HYPERL INK "http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1529894&page= 8"&HYPERLINK "http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1529894&page= 8"page=8

HOMER to WhixxZy:

You date one stripper after another until she bolts. Seriously you always say some bs story about how little you pay and how much they love you and how you move on but dude that's total bs. I've been there with you so many times at the club. You get turned down left and right from the same chicks I see regularly.

You get a whole crew together just to beat a girl down to finally seeing you. I've witnessed it. Then when you finally do get her you pass her around until she get's a clue and joins here or moves on. The ones who join her trash you like everyone else.
Dude you are the definition of the worst of the worst.

I can play this game with you all day. We hang in the same circles, we know the same ladies and gents and we all know that what you post here and what actually happens is completely different.

Yes you get nice looking trim but no you don't do it on your own. You get guy after guy to talk you up to her. I'm sorry but that's pretty pathetic, I don't even use a wing man. Then again I'm not an overweight blow hard with nothing but $$ going for me.
When you finally get the trim and pass it around to your crew what's the first thing you always tell the new guys? (I believe it's, bring your own condoms or not, it's up to you)
Stop being such a hypocrite

And no...I don't always pay for it...sorry to shatter your self delusion. Originally Posted by Toyz
Thats some WOW shit right there. Wow!

It does explain a lot.
I'm fit so I guess I am stuck with fit chicks that sucks I like them all!

IB
You know what I will get stuck with IB.. LOL
That's why I'm glad there are those that like cash. If they had to like me, it soul never work. ��
You know what I will get stuck with IB.. LOL Originally Posted by Mata Leon

this!

IB