en is probably the most notable public figure when it comes to the Hobby

He just made news today that changes the slogan.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/p...life/75893700/

Is anything in your life ever private? Can you trust anybody to know anything about your in fear of it being stolen off of a server, computer, or the cloud and used against you?
still worth 50 million and HIV is 'almost' cureable now. Very few die from it. He's a trainwreck but a very rich trainwreck.
According to the article he had HIV even back when married to Denise Richards and she knew about it.
Now think about all of the women he deliberately exposed since then.
still worth 50 million and HIV is 'almost' cureable now. Very few die from it. He's a trainwreck but a very rich trainwreck. Originally Posted by budman33
You know I "hear" that there actually a patent for the cure for aids if you check the US patent office. They just wont make it public cus ya know...money. And I dont look it up because I need not worry my pretty little head about such things.
You know I "hear" that there actually a patent for the cure for aids if you check the US patent office. They just wont make it public cus ya know...money. And I dont look it up because I need not worry my pretty little head about such things. Originally Posted by gingerpie
I don't know about that but there is a cure for being a BBW. Its called lap band. My problem is I like Crème Brûlée to much. LMFAO
I don't know about that but there is a cure for being a BBW. Its called lap band. My problem is I like Crème Brûlée to much. LMFAO Originally Posted by Still Looking
Omg were so alike SL! Did you get to try the ben and jerrys "creme brulee" while they had it?? Gahhhh to die for! Im so afraid that I'll just eat that little band to the point of popping because I have such a love afair with food..I have to fix my self control first honey, but thats not to say I wouldn't take the procedure if it were paid for me! Just to look skinny for a bit..this is the smallest I've been my whole life and I plan to see smaller...its just taking longer than I'd like :/
Omg were so alike SL! Did you get to try the ben and jerrys "creme brulee" while they had it?? Gahhhh to die for! Im so afraid that I'll just eat that little band to the point of popping because I have such a love afair with food..I have to fix my self control first honey, but thats not to say I wouldn't take the procedure if it were paid for me! Just to look skinny for a bit..this is the smallest I've been my whole life and I plan to see smaller...its just taking longer than I'd like :/ Originally Posted by gingerpie
B & J Crème Brulee... yes it was wonderful! You are right! Now picture this.... California King bed, Crème Brulee and berries smeared all over ones bodies then jump in the bedside Jacuzzi and sip Black Raspberry Coffee with a splash of Caramel Macchiato creamer while eating melon for breakfast. Now that's what I call an eye opener!
B & J Crème Brulee... yes it was wonderful! You are right! Now picture this.... California King bed, Crème Brulee and berries smeared all over ones bodies then jump in the bedside Jacuzzi and sip Black Raspberry Coffee with a splash of Caramel Macchiato creamer while eating melon for breakfast. Now that's what I call an eye opener! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Are you telling me that this is something you have done? Im confused...

P.s. sorry for thread hijacking
Are you telling me that this is something you have done? Im confused...

P.s. sorry for thread hijacking Originally Posted by gingerpie
Let me answer that one just for the fun of it.

SL "No. It's a little over the top for me but this is a fantasy I can make happen..."

pony.JPG