North or Downtown???

I'm trying to figure out which area is most requested for incall between North and downtown? I'll be back tomorrow thru the 21st. Any help would be appreciated.
Oh honey both are good. Really if you try and just be as central as possible that is best.
Theres lots of southies that don't post in here so most of the time north gets the more popular vote
Downtown
Downtown...

IB
  • tp161
  • 11-17-2015, 06:24 PM
South... IJS @Gingerpie
  • Qziz
  • 11-17-2015, 07:01 PM
Basically if you are picking north or south you are picking a side. Thanks to traffic it is a hell of a pain in the ass for someone to travel from one side of town to the other, thus why people ask in Austin North or South. So basically pick which one has more guys chasing after you!
South... IJS @Gingerpie Originally Posted by tp161
Gahh I knowww. I is bad ginger I will search south for my next incall
  • Qziz
  • 11-17-2015, 07:11 PM
No such thing as a bad ginger!
  • tp161
  • 11-17-2015, 07:12 PM
Gahh I knowww. I is bad ginger I will search south for my next incall Originally Posted by gingerpie
Thats right ^ no bad gingers! South incall with you would be a dream cum true.
Thats right ^ no bad gingers! South incall with you would be a dream cum true. Originally Posted by tp161
It might be a very real thing soon! Im checking hotel availability for next week so we shall see...
And it looks like southies won this one ms.rain

Oh yah and ... "hey cutie, whatchya doin?"..hehehehe
I work both north and south. Both are good on different days do to who is being paided that week. Stay away from the v- triangle area. Many hobbyist just don't feel comfortable there.
I heard about The V-Triangle! I used to work around that area! No more! Thanks To you FirePhoenix. ��������������
I will be heading into town with my 2 friends tomorrow and I was wondering the same thing..

I used to grab a room in North Austin around 35/290 is this still ideal for an incall?
What is the V triangle?
What is the V triangle? Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
The Vagina Triangle is considered to be the area in North Austin around 35/290 and 183. On north side, recommend the Domain/Arboretum area as there are a number of safe places near 360/MoPac and 183 North.

Stay out of Williamson County for obvious reasons.