UTR Hot ass friend

Anyone interested in breaking my UTR friend in and show her that there are a few nice guys here on eccie?

If your interested contact me directly for info. We do doubles also.

25yrs old, brunette, great petite shape with a banging booty !

What geographic area is she in Jess? Incall or outcall only?
PM'd.
Batman. She is available for both. Nw highway area. Not far from me of course
Justadawg Check your inbox
Interested
Interested Originally Posted by Walt Disney
Thanks !! If you text me 469-607-7023 I can send pics and info.
Very interested! I sent you a PM
Gthis would be a great start to the week.
SORRY.. AT THIS TIME I CAN'T ANSWER ANY MORE PM'S OR TEXTS IN REGARDS TO MY FRIEND. I am busy right now and you guys are blowing uo the line I promise as soon as I can get the time I will respond. Thanks. Have a great night.
Seems like no one here has asked the most important pertinent question:

Do you DATY each other when you do doubles?
PLEASE...Dont ask those type of questions on a public forum. It's just not logical lol since the ladies are not allowed to list any of the "terms" you guys are so familiar with on our weekly updates... We do doubles. Also I make my own schedule. Today a few guys were rather rude and impatient. I have my own personal buisness to take care of and I will respond as soon as I am available. I think I had over 30 requests yesterday. Not including mine. So... I will be extreamly happy when she is on the board and I dont have to do the foot work.
On that note, happy hunting and have a great night guys !!
PLEASE...Dont ask those type of questions on a public forum. It's just not logical lol since the ladies are not allowed to list any of the "terms" you guys are so familiar with on our weekly updates... We do doubles. Also I make my own schedule. Today a few guys were rather rude and impatient. I have my own personal buisness to take care of and I will respond as soon as I am available. I think I had over 30 requests yesterday. Not including mine. So... I will be extreamly happy when she is on the board and I dont have to do the foot work.
On that note, happy hunting and have a great night guys !! Originally Posted by TexasJess
Then it's now time for you to stop advertising a non Age Verified girl in a public forum. She can create her own account.

You brought the onslaught of inquiries upon yourself.

I think the correct term is "How Now, Brown Cow?"
It is. Im exhausted. I know what to do.. I have done more than go out my way because its my friend. Not just another girl from around the way. Maybe it should be a little easier for new ladies to get on ... So this isnt the only option. She cant advertise ect and she doesnt know anything yet about the boards...
She does sugar baby.Thanks for your advice I suppose,lol... Its a sign that ppl just might be tired of the same old rotation of local. Anyhow, have a good one !
Bitch never sent pics