Stay Smart and Safe

I AM concerned about you guys and dolls in Houston, I see that about 300 out of 3 million have the virus but fear that it might spread like wildfire. I hope you all are able to survive financially and able to stay away from the virus. We are all healthy and happy here and no report of anyone in all of the Canary Islands with the virus. Their airport is closed to incoming traffic but ships arrive daily with supplies so anything is possible. We always go through a quarantine process when we reach any port, even when we are going from Island to island in the same chain of islands. The quarantine officials who come aboard in the Canary Islands now include a nurse who examines everyone, that is a first for us. I do call the harbor master for clearance before we depart our present position and we fill up on provisions even for a short trip in case we are refused when we reach our destinations. I am happy to be examined as I feel that the exam assures us of our overall health, and of course we have no choice anyway.

I can imagine that the girls in Houston are having a tough time since I assume the the majority of you Mongers are staying home. I always encourage them to save money when I see them and hope that they have done so.

My message is TAKE CARE!
I AM concerned about you guys...We are all healthy and happy here and no report of anyone in all of the Canary Islands with the virus.

TAKE CARE! Originally Posted by loveitdou
https://www.guidetocanaryislands.com...anary-islands/

Must be a glitch in the exam process.
I AM concerned about you guys...We are all healthy and happy here and no report of anyone in all of the Canary Islands with the virus.

TAKE CARE! Originally Posted by loveitdou
https://www.guidetocanaryislands.com...anary-islands/

Must be a glitch in the exam process, but that was March 5th.

...a little over three weeks ago.
Hope everyone is doing well, I know I can’t wait to go to a bar or strip club.
I AM concerned about you guys and dolls in Houston, I see that about 300 out of 3 million have the virus but fear that it might spread like wildfire. I hope you all are able to survive financially and able to stay away from the virus. We are all healthy and happy here and no report of anyone in all of the Canary Islands with the virus. Their airport is closed to incoming traffic but ships arrive daily with supplies so anything is possible. We always go through a quarantine process when we reach any port, even when we are going from Island to island in the same chain of islands. The quarantine officials who come aboard in the Canary Islands now include a nurse who examines everyone, that is a first for us. I do call the harbor master for clearance before we depart our present position and we fill up on provisions even for a short trip in case we are refused when we reach our destinations. I am happy to be examined as I feel that the exam assures us of our overall health, and of course we have no choice anyway.

I can imagine that the girls in Houston are having a tough time since I assume the the majority of you Mongers are staying home. I always encourage them to save money when I see them and hope that they have done so.

My message is TAKE CARE! Originally Posted by loveitdou
Stay safe, Sweetheart!
This belongs in the sandbox
Loveit please stay safe.