Jail broken amps

I got a new iPhone a couple of weeks ago and have downloaded only 2 cool amps from Cydia....
I have angry birds and paint fx...which is awesome for touching up pictures and photoshopping it.
What cool amps would you recommend...?

Please Help...

Oh and I also have Pandora...bad ass radio station that let's you save song lists...
I googled top ten amps...not really what I was looking for...the best things are always hidden so here I am asking you for the hidden ones!

Thank you
I was reading this going WTF.. Jail broken AMPS (Spas) Was like did a Black Friday bust happen again and the little old ladies were breaking out the crowbars prying open the windiws?
My favorite amps are 7th Heaven and Jade Spa. You mean I can download them to my phone?
Smartasses

You know what I meant

Yes, but you are too damn hot not to tease just a bit.
  • R.M.
  • 08-14-2011, 04:49 AM
Smartasses

You know what I meant

Originally Posted by babydollsnow

Duh...
My favorite amps are 7th Heaven and Jade Spa. You mean I can download them to my phone? Originally Posted by Boltfan

Forget them.. I want JACKPOT spa back!!
APPS!!!! APPS!!!!

(short for APPlications, not AMPlications ....)
Hipstamatic. Best camera app (IMO) on any platform.
Thank you Dark passenger....
Lexus (LE) ....care to meet me in the spider hole?
Flash for the iPhone 4 is great. No more messages on websites that you have to upgrade your current version oc flash in order to view content
  • R.M.
  • 08-17-2011, 06:01 PM
1. BigU Movies App

So what does this iPhone app do? Well its the best app out there which allows you to stream or download new full movies in very high quality

• BigU Movies brings stream or download thousands of high quality full movies instantly! New content is added very frequently. This app has a user friendly interface with many capabilities, which allows you to find your favorite movies fast and easy. This app will allow you to display your movies on your TV with the new built-in TV-OUT feature! Rename movies, sync your downloaded movies to your computer, and replay your movies all through the My Movies tab. Through this app you also have the ability to even share your movies with any web browser!
Where to get it? you can download BigU Movies app from the Cydia Store under BigBoss repository for free!
Reminds me of this iPhone vs Droid cartoon

http://www.xkcd.com/662/

• R.M.
  • 08-20-2011, 09:57 AM
Help please. Someone that knows how to delete music from the iphone3g ipod. Thanks so much.