Skinny dipping ... day, night or always!

I'm at Party Cove, and conversation same up this morning in chat about skinny dipping so I thought I'd ask, skinny dip during the day? at night? or all the time? which do you prefer?

And if you get to the lake, look for my boat ... Spanky ... and come join the party!
At the lake.....night only! Not for sure I want to spend the night in the Pokey if they catch me during the day!
When your pool is indoors...anytime you want.

I prefer non-hobby related threads posted in Sandbox rather than Coed. That's 2 today.

Torito
I don't even walk around my own house nekkid much less at a lake or a pool....

But that's just me....
I don't even walk around my own house nekkid Originally Posted by Ghostdncer

But you should....maybe?

I only skinny dip in my shower. I'm too chicken.
But you should....maybe? Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Now I hope you're not seriously suggesting I should change my non-nekkid house habits....what would my Iguana's say if they saw me???
  • PT4ME
  • 09-03-2011, 06:20 PM
Do it whenever you feel like it, I think the key is to just be respectful of others. It is quite the rush to be jet-skiing across a lake in the buff!!!

-PT-
It is quite the rush to be jet-skiing across a lake in the buff!!!

-PT- Originally Posted by PT4ME
Jet-skiing nekkid? Wouldn't that be a little wind-whipping on the....uh...dangles?
Do it whenever you feel like it, I think the key is to just be respectful of others. It is quite the rush to be jet-skiing across a lake in the buff!!!

-PT- Originally Posted by PT4ME

I have seen that Pic!! Awesome!
I have seen that Pic!! Awesome! Originally Posted by Reese Foster

There's a pic of that?

oi...time to go surf the internet.....
  • PT4ME
  • 09-04-2011, 12:18 PM
Jet-skiing nekkid? Wouldn't that be a little wind-whipping on the....uh...dangles?
Originally Posted by Ghostdncer
....when you are as little as I am, there is no "dangle". LOL, actually the wind feels great and is not an issue, flying off at 60+ mph is no fun at all though!

I have two ski's one of which is a stand-up, LOL, that one was fun..... had to circle back for the bathing suit......

I have seen that Pic!! Awesome! Originally Posted by Reese Foster
DAMN YOU "Ms. Foster", oh wait, you don't know anything about "loose lips" yet do you? Just teasing, it was my avatar for a little while.

-PT-
I wanna go skinny dippin'!
I wanna go skinny dippin'! Originally Posted by berkleigh
Lets go Berk!