What does this mean besides what it says

When a provider states "no black guys" i usually get the feeling that somehow a pimp is involved. Is this true? Im not black just curious
Nope, not at all. Providers have their own reasons, but almost all the time ladies posting that are independent.
BigOJay,
If you look to some of the more active boards, like Austin, for instance, there is the definite opinion that answers affirmative to your question. Based on experience presumably. I agree with FS, in this market, in is less likely the case, though there may be other reasons.

Just read the NBA superthread on the National forum: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=315600
I spoke to one of our well known providers about this, several months ago. Its not about racism. She said that most younger black guys want to argue price, be a thug or think they can be her pimp. However, she also said if a guy is over 45 and passes her screening she will see him. The same seems to be true for other ladies. Just my two cents.
I either spoke with the same lovely lady or it is a common concern.
I think Big D nailed it.
I have it in mine, I also have no Mexicans and no Indians.

No black guys - This would be for the reasons stated before and a lot of black guys like to try to convince you they "can save you" please, I don't want to be saved or want a man in my life, Thank you! Also a lot get act like they are something great, get over yourself your no different than anyone else. Being with a white women doesn't make you and better or worse.

Mexicans - I don't want to be with anyone that can't speak English, your in America learn the language and call me, and don't bring up illegal stuff, not interested!!

Eastern Indians - "not Native American" - They usually stink, yes stink... Its not that they aren't clean but for some ungodly reason they don't wear deodorant and I for one don't want to smell like some guys stinky ass arm pits. YUCK!!!!

White guys - Well they have their problems too. Some don't no what a bath is, some have pissy smelling dicks, wear underwear all day on a dick you shake and don't clean and it is very offensive. There is more but I won't get into that. I'll just say I won't see them again.

Every race has their hang ups, just some are more offensive then others and if I don't have to deal with the hang ups I won't!

This is not intended to offend anyone, these are my beliefs and my feelings, no one else's.

If you are black and don't want to concur a white women, call me!
If you are Mexican and can speak English and not into illegal crap, call me!
If you are eastern Indian and no what deodorant is and wear it, call me!

One last thing as a white women it is easier for me to tell a white man if I find a problem with him, wear as with others it is a bit more intimating. So, its just easier to say no to the whole race than weed through them.
I have asked several providers about the no AA thing. Aggressive and mouthy. Think they are god's gift to women sexually. Want in on the business. Behave like thugs. Is this a generalization, yes. Does this happen frequently enough to make this rule, yes.
Thanks everyone.