Mentor

I wish I had a Mentor to help me learn about this hobby. I have been reading this site for a while and have many question that a friend with experienced in this hobby could answer. Question on how you can provide a reference when you have none. If a Lady will not meet you with out a reference then one can not get references.
Sure would be helpful for me to play safe and stay way from in LE.
Also in the review had the heck do all the abbreviation mean.
Any up for a free beer for their advice.
I am just an old guy who just likes women and their company.
I know when I do see newbies (not while traveling) I require pic of ID ( Addy can be covered) a pic of you holding ID, job info a quick call to just confirm, ( I usually say I'm a dentist office confirming an appt, if asked) a link to fb ( I don't friend just scope out to kind of see your safe and not psycho or anything suspicious) and then I ask for a newbie fee. Once all that had been confirmed, I'm always good for a ref as long as session goes good and as long as session goes good I delete all info with you right there. I know it's a risk for hobbyist but it's also a risk for us providers also and we'll you got to give to get
send emails to the trusted dawgs here..they are very helpful

good luck babe
I've found urbandictionary.com to cover alot of the abbreviations (just google it), but I still get confused when I see prices for $.5
I've found urbandictionary.com to cover alot of the abbreviations (just google it), but I still get confused when I see prices for $.5 Originally Posted by MuffDiver1975
The $ =100.00
One mystery solved. Thanks Lady Y!
I wish I had a Mentor to help me learn about this hobby. I have been reading this site for a while and have many question that a friend with experienced in this hobby could answer. Question on how you can provide a reference when you have none. If a Lady will not meet you with out a reference then one can not get references.
Sure would be helpful for me to play safe and stay way from in LE.
Also in the review had the heck do all the abbreviation mean.
Any up for a free beer for their advice.
I am just an old guy who just likes women and their company. Originally Posted by Charlescp
Question on how you can provide a reference when you have none. If a Lady will not meet you with out a reference then one can not get references. Find a lady you would like to meet then provide her with all the info she request for screening, there are a lot of ladies that will see new guys. Make sure she is legit and trusted and don't lie to her give her all the info she request then you should have no problems