What does everyone think about........

What does everyone think about food with sex...? Bananas, strawberries, peaches used while.... (Use your Inagination)

Deja Dubois'
works for me as long as we include some rolaids
I love steak and BJ day. Does that count?
Nasty if ya ask me.
I enjoy eating strawberries and pouring champagne and drinking it off of my girl's vajayjay .

Another good thing to try is some sliced apples and Nutella... yummy.
Wow...I hadn't thought about that for 20 years. I like peaches and maybe some bananas....WHIPPED CREAM and maybe some chocolate syrup too?!
Wow...I hadn't thought about that for 20 years. I like peaches and maybe some bananas....WHIPPED CREAM and maybe some chocolate syrup too?! Originally Posted by DarthMaul

There is a bar in Amsterdam callled the "Banana Bar". You should go there if you like bananas. You set at the bar and the ladies will insert a banana up inside and you can eat it as they push it out.
I'm ok with it but I am leary of the steak buffets at the strip clubs. You never know where that marinade originated.
Originally Posted by KohanaKoa
You make me want to eat that.......
In my younger days we would slather ice cream on each other. Now I just stick to chocolate syrup and whipped cream. I have no idea why I found ice cream a turn on.
*shaking my head*
Well, I guess....
that's like, when I use to go, to The fa!r @ Cabaret Roya!.
I would go at like, 4am, for the Legs, & Eggs buffet.
Then one day, a client that I encouraged, to take me to breakfast.
(At my favorite spot...)
Was like, you don't need, to eat, while people are sweating. gross...
Every since then, it's only a fantasy.
  • rooky
  • 03-20-2010, 09:44 AM
I did the whip cream thing when I was younger and found out that whip cream stain look just like something else. I think its over rated and not something to do with a provider.
I did the whip cream thing when I was younger and found out that whip cream stain look just like something else. Originally Posted by rooky
Yea, that is why I hate those little creamers served with coffee, the lids are difficult to remove without them "popping" creamer all in my lap!
Peaches, raspberries or strawberries in champagne.....