Confession

I will finally confess, I watch American Idol, yes I know it is lame but ....... I even record what I miss sad to say ........ Step 1 on the road to recovery .....

I am glad they voted that a--hole 70's poser off, what a jerk. I bet the Mexican guy blew his chances by sending a shout out to all his family in Mexico and speaking a bit of Spanish to them, HE GOT BOOTED and he was good. I think they forget that politics affect (effect ?) the show too.
you didn't tell me you were gay, well I guess you just told us all.
Gay, it is not like I just quoted Judy Garlin, lol.
I train ice skaters so I guess I need to STFU.

and I also design the pretty costumes.
I vouch that II2 is not gay and he has the cutest honey buns I have seen in awhile. I loved them so much,, I left my high 5 impression weeks ago......
Lucky man II2 getting high five impressions all over
I'd rather admit to being into strap-on play than watching American Idol. You are a trooper.
Yeah buddy...
The first step is acknowledgement.
*shaking my head*
I watch to... and I'm really serious, with my opinions.
I'd rather admit to being into strap-on play than watching American Idol. You are a trooper. Originally Posted by The G.O.A.T
Plenty of real men like strap on play.. its a prostate massage by a girl. A real one, so don't get any ideas chicagosun. The package must be fake.
Plenty of real men like strap on play.. its a prostate massage by a girl. A real one, so don't get any ideas chicagosun. The package must be fake. Originally Posted by luxury daphne
ROTFLMAO!

good one doll.... Oh, and I finally gotcha on top of me!
Now you're on top of me. That's how I like it...
Sweets..... Either way I am an extremely lucky man! It has totally been my pleasure.

Oh, by the way..... You're on top of me again. Wanna switch? *big shit eatin grin*
Why not baby? We're rolling around in passion...