Sexy Body Paint

Saw a provider ad where the lady is nicely painted in sexy body paint. Got me thinking how hot it would be to see a provider painted in some of the wild body paints I've seen at the Fantasy Fest (Key West) website.

Probably be cost-prohibitive and you'd have to know a good body painter, but what an exotic fantasy that could create.

Any thoughts?
Have lots of good soap available, post date.
I think that sexy body paint would be AWESOME!!! I'm in for that fantasy!! lol
Whoa! I think we have a winner!
Make it edible body paint and you have a great way to remove it.

I once brought edible body paints to a party in the Caribbean. The girls were getting into it, painting dolphins and hearts and stars all over each other. But as soon as I demonstrated that it was edible they just wanted to keep licking it off each other. It ended up being more like frosting than paint. We'd paint something on a girl's boob and another girl would lick it right off. Sexy, but we couldn't get the paint to stay on for any length of time.

I once brought edible body paints to a party in the Caribbean. The girls were getting into it, painting dolphins and hearts and stars all over each other. But as soon as I demonstrated that it was edible they just wanted to keep licking it off each other. It ended up being more like frosting than paint. We'd paint something on a girl's boob and another girl would lick it right off. Sexy, but we couldn't get the paint to stay on for any length of time. Originally Posted by KCQuestor
That sounds like a terrible problem.

I once brought edible body paints to a party in the Caribbean. The girls were getting into it, painting dolphins and hearts and stars all over each other. But as soon as I demonstrated that it was edible they just wanted to keep licking it off each other. It ended up being more like frosting than paint. We'd paint something on a girl's boob and another girl would lick it right off. Sexy, but we couldn't get the paint to stay on for any length of time. Originally Posted by KCQuestor
I have enough trouble with my weight. At least DATY is fat free.