Where to post a warning for providers?

I just had a guy who was a total lunatic come by. And I really need to be able to give other providers his details so they dont run into him. And he IS a member of Eccie. What is the appropriate way to do this? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
In the Powder Room and if you don't have access to it, send an email to one of the female MOD's of the PR asking for access.

Also the InfoShare at the bottom of your main KC page. I believe you still access to it via female MOD's.

If you don't want to wait, email it to one of the ladies and one of us could post it for you. Be sure to include all information that you know about him, I.E., ECCIE handle, name, number and what happened.
Thanks for the reply, Elena. I just PM'd you.
Way to go COG. J/k.
Is Gault back in town...
LOL! It wasn't me this time. If I had visited Summer, she would have forgotten about within a couple hours. I'm only a legend in my own mind.
powderroom@eccie.net is the address to write to get PR access. One of the ladies will review your history with the site before allowing access. However, I think having another lady post the info in the meantime is a good option.
LOL! It wasn't me this time. If I had visited Summer, she would have forgotten about within a couple hours. I'm only a legend in my own mind. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
LOL. Not even your lunacy is memorable. Classic COG. LOL.