Y hola! The heat!

Ok kc. I'm from the southwest and I've experienced heat. But nothing like this. Yesterday I was sweating in places I didn't even know I could sweat!(and I wasn't doing anything fun) im always wet! Lol. Im talking about the humidity boys. The rest u can find out for yourself. Tell me, how do you get used to it? Joe Joe
Crank the AC way low and sit naked in the house lol

If I am out in public I wear shorts and a sleevless shirt and wear no underwear

Drink plenty of water/ Gatorade
Always remember that there are roofers, landscapers, sanitation workers, etc., that work in this weather all day, every day. It makes the twenty minutes you spend mowing the lawn not seem so bad.
  • Fsn57
  • 07-12-2011, 08:29 AM
Its a matter of getting acclimated to it. When I have to work outside in heat for extended periods of time, I try not to come into the AC before I'm finished, otherwise it just gets harder to go back outside to work. But its also key to have shade available and to stay hydrated. I wouldn't say it ever gets comfortable, but it does get tolerable.
Those that work outside, somehow do get acclimated to it...with plenty of water as well.

Then there are wuzzes like me, who will be seeing U2 @ the Cardinals Stadium this weekend in St Louis...and worry about how I'll handle the heat at 9pm, lol

Sure sounded like a good idea....when I bought the tickets back in May. But now....???
Joe Joe!! Hey girl! Can't wait for swimming tomorrow Bikini's, a pool, and some cold beer should cool us down

The naked I do on my house but outside, nit so much. And I think the "do without till the end" is a great idea but I'm a very impulsive person. And I guess a box of baby wipes will b in purse to stay fresh and so clean clean and he'll ya Bristol! I'm thinking sweet tea vodka
Can't wait for swimming tomorrow Bikini's, a pool, and some cold beer should cool us down

Originally Posted by Bristol
It must be an engineering feat of significant accomplishment to harness your "girls" in a bikini!

Sweet Tea Vodka mixed with Red Diamond Sweet Tea? MMmmmmmmm!

I'm going to have to post a pic to show the engineering marvel of my bikini top
Try Red Diamond Sweet Tea mixed with Absolut Peach Vodka!!!!!!!!! yum
Well Bristol. It was fun and hot. Our bodies all wet and oily. Lol. Next time we will play a game in the water ...Blame it on the sweet tea.
Yes! Just blame it on the alcohol