Accidental condom inhalation

Think a CBJ is safer than a BBBJ? Think again:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1...m&ordinalpos=3
How in the hell do you accidentally swallow a condom?! Don't you have a gag reflex?
How in the hell do you accidentally swallow a condom?! Don't you have a gag reflex? Originally Posted by The G.O.A.T
Sounds like she was gagging for a few months.
She must have been screwed up or something, don't you think she would wonder where the hell the condom went? Wow!!
Thank you, blowpop. Just one more reason that a gal should do BBBJ.

Ladies, we are just looking out for you! I swear.
  • meryt
  • 03-05-2010, 12:15 AM
How in the hell do you accidentally swallow a condom?! Don't you have a gag reflex? Originally Posted by The G.O.A.T
She didn't swallow it, she inhaled it; they took the damned thing out of her lung.
  • meryt
  • 03-05-2010, 12:17 AM
She must have been screwed up or something Originally Posted by AlexisSoftTouch
Agreed.
  • PSD
  • 03-05-2010, 12:42 AM
Perhaps this is the answer to Shae Veile's previous question about missing "party favors"?
That chick dodged a bullet; she'd be room temperature if the rubber got stuck in her trachea. I bet she was a terrifying sight while she was turning purple and fighting to suck that thing down to a bronchus where she'd at least have one lung working. Wonder if the dude lost his boner while she was fighting for life.
Dude..... That just sucks......
Dude..... That just sucks...... Originally Posted by srvfin
no pun intended...
  • meryt
  • 03-05-2010, 04:40 PM
Wonder if the dude lost his boner while she was fighting for life. Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
If he was one of those types who gets off on the asphyxiation of his partner, he probably had an explosive orgasm.
Hey, it could happen! I remember accidentally swallowing my condom while I was wearing it. Talk about an embarrassing call to 9-11.
That Juice Harp I play all the time is actually and IUD I accidentally inhaled.

Under ObamaCare, the medical procedure would not be covered by a determination of "the Panel," due to the recreational nature of the activity in which the injury or condition occurred, which was also a self-inflicted circumstance. If it is a "work related" injury then it would not be covered under the standard medical care provisions anyway, but would have to be covered under a "compensation" coverage, unless the patient was a sole proprieter, in which case she would be fined and/or surtaxed for not having coverage. On the other hand utilizing federal funds to retrieve a device to prevent pregnancy will be problematic for coverage.