I need a new mattress

• Trey
  • 03-10-2010, 12:29 AM
I need a new mattress right, and I have been looking at memory foam and and the memory foam topper euro style mattress (which is a pillow top with the pillow sewn to the mattress). I am worried about fucking as I like to fuck at home. I like my springs for some good slamming action, but is the memory foam going to kill that. figured might as well ask see if anyone has an opinion.

I dont know if this should be in the sandbox section or not if so please move it sorry
Well, I got away from a inner spring mattresses a couple of years ago. I have a Restonic Foam Mattress and I love it. I had read a lot of different reviews but when it came right down to it, I ask my brother and his wife since they had one and they love it. For the longest of time I was looking at a top line Sealy inner spring as well as a Select Comfort but I chose the Restonic and I am glad I did. I get the supporrt I need as well as the comfort without a bunch of foo-foo crap.

It is not cheap however as a king size, like I got, will run you around $3000.00 locally but I sleep very well. As a bonus I am warm in the winter and cool in the summer.

Now as far as action on it... yep! It works real well and you can get freaky!

Takes a licking but keeps on... well, you get the idea.
This thread isn't hobby related, so it fits better in the Sandbox. Moved as requested.
I got a name brand with 4" or 6" of mem foam in the pillow top.
I love it.
Everyone who cums over seems to like it.
I have a queen-sized Select Comfort bed and have added a separate 3" or 4" quilted memory foam topper on it. It's heaven. When I need a firm foundation for fun foolery, I increase the sleep number to 100. When I want to go to sleep I lower the sleep number to whatever setting feels best that day.
  • Trey
  • 03-10-2010, 09:51 PM
I got a name brand with 4" or 6" of mem foam in the pillow top.
I love it.
Everyone who cums over seems to like it. Originally Posted by JohnnyFarangly

I was thinking the combo may be best (springs and foam) or as the last person said get a topper my main concern is fucking on the thing I have heard its a dead fuck but a great sleep
Based on the title this thread HAD potential.

I have a 15 year old inner spring pillow top. It's great for sex especially with a partner...............ahem, um, anyway I sleep like a baby. I wake up every two hours crying(in pain) and looking for a tit.
  • mietk
  • 03-17-2010, 05:46 PM
its great!

Check out Pro Mattress Discounters in Kemah, super cheap prices, excellent quality

http://houston.craigslist.org/fud/1648917064.html
  • Trey
  • 03-17-2010, 06:22 PM
got pillow top called knollwood by sealy fucked on it and was good was worried as pillowtop is 5-6inches thick
The best thing to do is to get fitted for the right kind of mattress. A good mattress store will have a bed that you lay on and it will calculate the best kind of mattress for YOU.

If you are talking about a mattress built for wrestling, then you might as well go pick up a cheap one with a lot of bounce.