Cash Apps? How

Is there a way to do a cash app without it connecting to your personal bank account? Some providers like a cash app deposit. Thought I could buy a gift card and use that to transfer the funds to a cash app. I have no need for a cash app in regular life. Reading cash app descriptions and I don't think I can do that with a card.
Thanks
Deposits???? Be serious.
I have heard a lot of the girls are going to want deposits because of an uptick in the amount of cancellations and no shows....
Do deposits all the time. Catch up hicks lol. They don't see your info on it.
You have to input your personal info in order to use Cash App. No one else sees your info

I don’t generally accept this, but some will accept a gift card to Amazon, or whatever store they use frequently
Cash App is great. I started using it awhile ago to send my SB funds when she needed them and never had a problem.
I guess I'm paranoid. I wouldn't let any app on my phone access my bank info, not even my bank's app. If someone requires a deposit, I move on.
Did a deposit one time and the girl went silent on me. She did later appear six months or so later and honored her agreement but I will not put a deposit down again!
Cash app is wonderful because it's free you don't have to go to atms so worrying about correct change ect are over. The reason it connects to your bank account and not gift cards or credit cards or PayPal is due to reversal the wonderful thing is once u send it its complete and done! Plus the user can request a debit card to spend on whatever or deposit in their acccount. It was created if you go to dinner with a lot of people instead of having separate checks everyone can cash app to one person and boom it's instant. I like it but I do take cash as well.
But no don't require an advance deposit it's done there in person the only exclusion to that is a ncns repeat offender which will bs and still not do it lol, or the person wants me to travel from where I am I considerable distance which only makes sense.
Deposits to prostitutes is for morons and male lesbians. If you allow this to become normalized behavior you get what you deserve.
I stay the f away from deposits, credit cards, PayPal, cash apps and any type of that crazy ass shit. Leaving a paper trail for illegal activities and unreported income connected to both parties...have u lost ur damn mind
The whores have certainly taken over the momentum in the great back and forth battle with the male lesbians.
I stay the f away from deposits, credit cards, PayPal, cash apps and any type of that crazy ass shit. Leaving a paper trail for illegal activities and unreported income connected to both parties...have u lost ur damn mind Originally Posted by Naughty.Nikki
Need anyone say more?
Need anyone say more? Originally Posted by Maximum4
Cash Cash Cash