TCB

The world (Austin, anyway) would be a better place if all gals (and guys) had the honest, integrity and business skills that Simply Alisha (and others) have.

It never ceases to amaze me how gals expecting $200+ per hour for their time, operate their hobby business with $5 per hour integrity and TCB.

No, I'm not WK'ing Simply Alisha, haven't seen her in about 2 years but in those two years, maybe just a couple gals are comparable, Victoria Columbari being the only one I could find in my reviews.

Disclaimer:
My hobby budget limits who I can spend time with.
Maybe I'd have a different opinion if my wallet was thicker.
But still, even at $200/hr, TCB, etc. should be a lot better.
Sorry to hear this.
Some ladies forget that you gents may only have a limited window in which to play. You may have to maneuver your schedule around, make arrangements to get out of work or get away from an SO. And if the lady doesn't keep her appointed time or has bad TCB, that makes it hard for you gents.
Sometimes emergencies arise but we should try to make things right as soon as we can. I've gone so far as offering half off sessions if something has come up - unexpected visit from mother nature, or family issues.

Granted, this week my TCB has a lot to be desired, but I have it posted in my signature that I'm not available. I only get on a couple times a day to check on things. Normally I check every couple hours. And I almost always respond to PMs, even if it's to say that I don't think we'd be a good match.
Hey Tammie,
I'm 100% sure your honesty, integrity and TCB is among the best.
I know that just from talking with you a while back and reading your reviews.
Had I already spent time with you, I'm sure I would have listed you with Alisha and Victoria.
  • Old-T
  • 03-19-2016, 02:34 PM
Compairing someone to Alisha is very high praise. I haven't seen her in quite some time, but she has always been completely professional--and energetically erotic! You are correct, a lot of people could do well by imitating the energizer bunny.

The world (Austin, anyway) would be a better place if all gals (and guys) had the honest, integrity and business skills that Simply Alisha (and others) have.

It never ceases to amaze me how gals expecting $200+ per hour for their time, operate their hobby business with $5 per hour integrity and TCB.

No, I'm not WK'ing Simply Alisha, haven't seen her in about 2 years but in those two years, maybe just a couple gals are comparable, Victoria Columbari being the only one I could find in my reviews.

Disclaimer:
But still, even at $200/hr, TCB, etc. should be a lot better. Originally Posted by OralPassion

Disclaimer:
But still, even at $200/hr, TCB, etc. should be a lot better. Originally Posted by OralPassion
Compairing someone to Alisha is very high praise. I haven't seen her in quite some time, but she has always been completely professional--and energetically erotic! You are correct, a lot of people could do well by imitating the energizer bunny. Originally Posted by Old-T

Way to make a lady blush

I take absolute pride in my tcb skills. I'm convinced it's in my blood. I wasn't raised to just ignore people. If anything, have the decency to say "thanks, but no thanks".

Granted...I've refused to respond to some over the years. The one-liners..."are u available" won't get a response from me. After all, if you can't take the time to form a complete, whole sentence including your damned name....well, why should I give you my time and courtesy?

But....write me a well thought out email/pm...and I guarantee, you will get a response from me. Always.

Besides, this is a business. We should treat it as such.

I'm sure if some of these ladies walked into a restaurant, and their server ignored them, they'd be a tad upset There's really not much difference here.

Alisha...xoxo
Well said Alisha. I too, thank the OP for the honorable mention. Blushing and a curtsy.
Well said Alisha times 2 !!