taylor madison

hi everyone hope im in the right place (forum thread whatever). remember seeing a post before about taylor. although she does take a while for prepays, she has held her up her part of the deal for me. she kinda does have an attitude (in text) tho which i dont like. but in person her body is amazing and her skills are amazing and she does have a decent laid back vibe. i saw she is currently stripping at temptations cabaret in fw. and she is taking prepays in dallas mon and tue so try to schedule w her asap if your still waiting to see her.
Fuck prepaying
Surprised shes dancing. Her snap chat is all about pay me now!! Prepay this...prepay that....guess it's not working out for her
hi everyone hope im in the right place (forum thread whatever). remember seeing a post before about taylor. although she does take a while for prepays, she has held her up her part of the deal for me. she kinda does have an attitude (in text) tho which i dont like. but in person her body is amazing and her skills are amazing and she does have a decent laid back vibe. i saw she is currently stripping at temptations cabaret in fw. and she is taking prepays in dallas mon and tue so try to schedule w her asap if your still waiting to see her. Originally Posted by Daveking8188
She is an attractive girl. The problem with the pre-pay as told on OH2 is the time slot for the pre-paid appt may not be available for two to three weeks. You can see her right away or she can fit you in sooner if you pay the normal rate of 400 roses. From what i could tell that is not explained very well up front.
yeah her prepay is shit, shell definitley see you same day if you pay full price and i believe shell let you pay cash if it is full price. really hot tho amazing body
i agre
Prepay? Lol you dallas guys are cucks.
you ever invested in stocks? you dont always get profit or positive results immediately or at all. but when you do, is it worth it? yes. if you dont got money to spend dont spend it, in this case i had money to invest for the long run and i enjoyed a crazy hot white chick smd and many more meanwhile. sooo i guess im a cuck
Stocks are backed up by a market and federal regulation. You're talking about a cashapp payment to an early 20-something