Recommendations for spur-of-the-moment fun

So lets imagine that it is 10:00 on a Friday evening (for a hypothetical -- it could just as easily be 8:00 on a Tuesday). You are horny and decide that you'd like to see someone now. Sadly, Kansas City doesn't have any reliable massage parlors or brothels (that I know about anyway).

Is there anyone in the KC area that is usually available on the spur-of-the-moment?

Guys: Who would be your go-to lady to call without any notice?

Ladies: Anyone want to speak up and throw their hat in the ring for this title?

(Let's assume that screening isn't an issue -- either you are pre-screened, or the lady accepts P411, or screening can be done reasonably quickly.)
allie kat~
Really? I never thought of Allie Kat as being the kind of lady you could just call up and say "Are you available now?" Plus, isn't she in Lawrence?

Any other suggestions? A few of Summer's reviews mention that the guy called her up and she was available immediately. I would think Kaylen would be, if she wasn't booked.
Maybe Devin.
I'll do last minute stuff but only screened and outcall. I'm not gonna interrupt my weekend night to fuck around getting a room but I will leave the bar for an hour to go to yours
but I will leave the bar for an hour to go to yours [/quote]

Boy bet you would smell great
I like short notice calls! Once I have screened and seen you at least once you can usually see me on short notice as long as you don't call after 10 o'clock. Just give me 15 minutes and I'm on my way!
when you're thinkin with you little head, it's hard to plan ahead!
If I know you and have seen you before Im all up for a last min call as long as its not during football games lol
I enjoy spur of the moment.
I think there should be a " Hot n Ready" forum...for ladies that are ready and in the mood and gentlemen in the same MOOD! There have been many times where Id work something in... xo

Or DTF NOW ! forum lol
I think there should be a " Hot n Ready" forum...for ladies that are ready and in the mood and gentlemen in the same MOOD! There have been many times where Id work something in... xo

Or DTF NOW ! forum lol Originally Posted by Busty Mary
Plus One, dammit!
If I know you and have seen you before Im all up for a last min call as long as its not during football games lol Originally Posted by Thequeen
what red blooded american male would want sex if there was a football game on t.v. ????
ME ME ME ME!
Im free during the games too lol