Whats the right thing to do?

I had a provider that I was to meet tonite for the first time. I booked the room, bought wine, candles...even went to several hotels to see the rooms to make sure I got a nice place (sometimes the pics on the websites are all staged)
Booked a 2 hr date....date arrives and its a total shock (yes the same person but) the pics on the website are not at all current. It was the provider but the pics were way outdated!! It was a completely different look...I mean same color hair, eyes but the body was way more BBW than the pics...I mean drastically. I like spinners and also women with some voluptuousness (not bbw just my taste)
Now Im one that could lose some pounds so Im not against a few pounds.

I was so mad and dissapointed all in one

We sat a chatted for a while, drank some wine and I wasnt about to move forward as I thought to myself Ive got to do the right thing and say something. I was wanting to cut the date short....willing to offer enough money for 1 of the 2 hours and cut my losses.
This provider was really nice and sweet...didnt want to hurt any feelings.

I broke the news that I wasn't feeling the chemistry (tried to put it in a nice way) about 20 minutes in.
I told the provider that I would be more than willing to pay for the first hour and we can go our separate ways. She Insisted she had booked a sitter and I would have to pay for both hours of time.
Disspointed and not wanting hurt feelings or to cause a scene I agreed and ended up paying for 2 hours along with room, amenities of over $550 for chit chat for and an hr of time.

1)Was I a wuss for agreeing to this or did I do the right thing as a gentleman?....Id like to get input from guys and providers here!

2)Was it right for the provider to ask for both hours?
Yes. No.
The right thing to do now is a review.
A large part of me says you were being more than gernerous offering to pay for an hour. Yes you had scheduled two hours. But if she is significantly different then her pics, you cant help but be disappointed.

Nearly every other service you can cancel without much of a penalty if you find out things are going to be very different.
The right thing to do now is a review. Originally Posted by tstuart101
It is pretty obvious to me that he doesnt want to talk trash on her, but knowing that a girl looks a lot different then her pics is somewhat important in this hobby. The services are the most important thing, but we cant help but want a pretty girl (in our own eyes).
Wow that's alot of money just to talk.
Was she that ugly for at least a BJ? Jesus get something out of it. Lol Whack off and jizz on her face or something.
Well heres the deal she is very UTR...doesnt advertise on ECCIE or BP and shes a sweet lady....I need to feel some chemistry and hey I thought when I told her Id pay for the hour she would agree and she insisted the 2...I didnt want to be a prick and cause a scene.
I duunno Im just a gentleman about that...but thought heck the sitter she arranged wasnt $50 an hour....I felt like I got screwed in the end but did the professional thing.
I just wanted to get some thoughts from different peeps here

PS another thing is she is a great friend of an ATF of mine and I didnt want that to get back to My ATF
why didnt yuo check her out with your atf beforehand? and i think you were a wus, i've met a couple gals with fake pics, for their privacy, but they were close at least. now if they're way off? i'd boot them out right away. she's right, yu booked 2 hours, but you booked 2 hours with a woman who's 100lbs lighter. if she's utr, she's not gonna want a big scene anymore than you are.
Yes. No. Originally Posted by royamcr
This. If she truly was nowhere near what the pics depicted, I think you were being more than fair to cover the first hour. That would have easily paid for the sitter, travel cost and a little for her time, and to be honest that was probably too generous as you were out hotel cost, amenities and time as well. Sucks when it doesn't work out but you booked the date predicated on her fitting your strike zone for appearance, and if reality doesn't match up to her advertising that's no one's fault but her own.
I'd talk to the Better Business Bureau and see if you get a partial refund. :-)
Agreed.... Her website is down and she is now off the radar for the most part as she has semi retired in the last 3 months. When I started to communicate with her she had her website up and she looked amazing on the website! Obviously when we do this hobby we are relying on pics...as we men are visual (the providers know this). We also know that this happens all the time from experiences with BP. Ive had providers show up only not to be the person in the ad (to me thats different and even more deceptive) and Ive actually given the girl $50 and told her to beat it...but this was different

This. If she truly was nowhere near what the pics depicted, I think you were being more than fair to cover the first hour. That would have easily paid for the sitter, travel cost and a little for her time, and to be honest that was probably too generous as you were out hotel cost, amenities and time as well. Sucks when it doesn't work out but you booked the date predicated on her fitting your strike zone for appearance, and if reality doesn't match up to her advertising that's no one's fault but her own. Originally Posted by Rockstar
Well one thing Im starting to learn here is discretion....And this provider had been highly reviewed...those reviews are down now as she has gone semi retired!
I probrably was a wus (doesnt offend me) but im also a gentleman

why didnt yuo check her out with your atf beforehand? and i think you were a wus, i've met a couple gals with fake pics, for their privacy, but they were close at least. now if they're way off? i'd boot them out right away. she's right, yu booked 2 hours, but you booked 2 hours with a woman who's 100lbs lighter. if she's utr, she's not gonna want a big scene anymore than you are. Originally Posted by rharley
I'd talk to the Better Business Bureau and see if you get a partial refund. :-) Originally Posted by royamcr

WE all know the BBB is a total scam....but yep Ill get right on that...lol!
If the gal shows up and it's not the one in the pictures, then I'd send her home in a heartbeat and she should be happy if I give her $20 bucks for gas. That's my gentlemanly thing to do. No way in a million years would I pay for the full 2 hours to someone that false advertises.

If I offer you $60K for a used Ferrari you had in the paper and you show up with a beat up camero, I promise you I'm not giving you that $60K.