Texas is at it again

Looks like the governor needs a refresher course in the Constitution. Where are all the haters who scream about Obama shredding it. Here's one of your own. I swear, every time I see one of these idiot stories, it's always Texas. Special kind of stupid down there. I guess the second amendment is the only one you really give a shit about.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2015/06...as-depository/
The Constitution was discarded when the Federal Reserve Act was passed. What Texas is trying to do is take the state back to the good old days when money had intrinsic value, rather than the fiat currency we use now.
I guess the second amendment is the only one you really give a shit about. Originally Posted by WombRaider
No, but it is necessary to keep trash like you out.
The Constitution was discarded when the Federal Reserve Act was passed. What Texas is trying to do is take the state back to the good old days when money had intrinsic value, rather than the fiat currency we use now. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
How do you figure? They're never were any 'good old days'. We were never on a true gold standard. Of course, if you had your libertarian way, you'd do away with the entire government anyway. Yeah, that would work out.
No, but it is necessary to keep trash like you out. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I was never out, dipshit. I've been 'in' for almost 400 years. Take that and shove it in your ass.
  • DSK
  • 06-18-2015, 04:41 AM
Looks like the governor needs a refresher course in the Constitution. Where are all the haters who scream about Obama shredding it. Here's one of your own. I swear, every time I see one of these idiot stories, it's always Texas. Special kind of stupid down there. I guess the second amendment is the only one you really give a shit about.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2015/06...as-depository/ Originally Posted by WombRaider
Are you really not smart enough to see a grandstanding ploy?

I hate to disagree with COG on this, but I think the Federal Reserve not being on the gold standard is the only way we haven't gone broke like Greece.

We print our money so we can afford all the lazy people who do not work who collect money from the government.

I hate to disagree with COG on this, but I think the Federal Reserve not being on the gold standard is the only way we haven't gone broke like Greece.

We print our money so we can afford all the lazy people who do not work who collect money from the government. Originally Posted by DSK
I don't give a shit what it is. This guy is a moron.

We print our money so we can afford all the lazy people who do not work who collect money from the government. Originally Posted by DSK
Thanks for the input JLIdiot, errr DSKIdiot!

When are you planning your next defection to Tel Aviv?
I don't think "he" ever went to Tel Aviv. JL's alleged move to Israel was just another narcissistic ploy to recreate himself as another poster, just like he's doing now with this handle.

Of course now, he's blatantly violating the terms of the agreement he made in public, after much "negotiation."

So at his core, DSK is a person of NO integrity.
I didn't see where Texas was printing or minting money. So what has got Baby KIller's panties in a bunch? So if a state wanted to purchase land (which is a valuable commodity) for the future of the state's citizens then it would unconstitutional? Utah did that years ago and no crisis. So Texas has decided to go with precious metals (which makes sense, since their are priced low right now) and Baby Killer has a fit.

I also think you should look at some of the other "writings" of Nathaniel Downes before you go any further making a fool of yourself.
I didn't see where Texas was printing or minting money. So what has got Baby KIller's panties in a bunch? So if a state wanted to purchase land (which is a valuable commodity) for the future of the state's citizens then it would unconstitutional? Utah did that years ago and no crisis. So Texas has decided to go with precious metals (which makes sense, since their are priced low right now) and Baby Killer has a fit.

I also think you should look at some of the other "writings" of Nathaniel Downes before you go any further making a fool of yourself. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
woomby / undercunt / rusty balloon knot / wanna-be jalapeno sucker has never had a problem with making a fool of himself ! From his days riding the short bus to the state home for disturbed individuals where he licked the bus windows every time he was seated in his "special" chair while wearing his " I love me suit ", nothing has stopped this cum guzzling idiot from BEING the fool. Looks like all those electroshock treatments really disrupted his 2 brain cells. Especially after they started doing the electroshock by putting a "probe" up his ass. He's demanded a daily fudge packing ever since !

I also think you should look at some of the other "writings" of Nathaniel Downes before you go any further making a fool of yourself. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You can't read very well, can you?
I was never out, ...... Originally Posted by WombRaider
That's what you think. And you don't think.
That's what you think. And you don't think. Originally Posted by LexusLover
You say that as if "you think."

What a friggin' laugh that is!

The only thing LLIdiot is qualified to "think" about is how to dodge and deflect from answering simple "yes" or "no" questions.

Fuk'n Cowardly Idiot!
That's what you think. And you don't think. Originally Posted by LexusLover
You're fucking out!

- Kenny Powers