Question for the modern liberals:

• DSK
  • 06-19-2015, 08:47 PM
Why do you express such compassion and love for the losers and deadbeats of the world, but venomously hate American conservatives?
Why do you express such compassion and love for the losers and deadbeats of the world, but venomously hate American conservatives? Originally Posted by DSK
Don't even bother to get a Liberal to explain that to ya, they'll just jerk ya around. So just consider this.
A Liberal will say they are Pro-Choice. You might ask if you can choose your own Healthcare. A liberal will say, no you can't. You may ask if you can choose what to do with the money you earn. A liberal will say, no you can't. You may ask if you can choose how to defend your family and possessions. A liberal will tell you, no you can't. You may finally ask the liberal, then what can I choose. The liberal will reply, abortion and same sex marriages. Now if you tell the liberal that you don't agree with their opinions they will harshly reply by calling you an oppressive racist, sexist, bigot.

Jim

https://youtu.be/fuRKbvpWPUI
Don't even bother to get a Liberal to explain that to ya, they'll just jerk ya around. So just consider this.
A Liberal will say they are Pro-Choice. You might ask if you can choose your own Healthcare. A liberal will say, no you can't. You may ask if you can choose what to do with the money you earn. A liberal will say, no you can't. You may ask if you can choose how to defend your family and possessions. A liberal will tell you, no you can't. You may finally ask the liberal, then what can I choose. The liberal will reply, abortion and same sex marriages. Now if you tell the liberal that you don't agree with their opinions they will harshly reply by calling you an oppressive racist, sexist, bigot.

Jim

https://youtu.be/fuRKbvpWPUI Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
a lot of No's there, YES?
Three?
a lot of No's there, YES? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Liberals are ate up.

Jim

Jim

+1
Why do you express such compassion and love for the losers and deadbeats of the world, but venomously hate American conservatives? Originally Posted by DSK
You are right, they should feel compassion for those losers also. Good point.
  • WTF
  • 06-20-2015, 08:48 AM
A couple of misnomers:
You conflate yourself and others as Conservative.
You are not.
You do seem to be a loser and a deadbeat as you want others money to support your love of all things Jewish. But I do not hate you for that, it is just your natural bias that you are to blind to see nor admit.
You are right, they should feel compassion for those losers also. Good point. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Why should you feel compassion for losers?
  • WTF
  • 06-20-2015, 08:57 AM
A Liberal will say they are Pro-Choice. Yes a progressive is Pro Choice, with limits. You might ask if you can choose your own Healthcare. Yes we would like choice in the market place and we do not want people to keep using the ER, the most expensive, medical care as their Primary Care Doctor! A liberal will say, no you can't. That is a lie. You may ask if you can choose what to do with the money you earn. You mean like instead of a certain segment of society wanting to send liberal money over seas for nation building? A liberal will say, no you can't. No this liberal will say you are a hypocrite thinking you know what best for my tax dollars, just like you say liberals are idiots for thinking they know best how to spend your tax dollars. You may ask if you can choose how to defend your family and possessions. This liberal wants you to defend you house and quit asking me to fund the police to defend you. A liberal will tell you, no you can't. Sure you can, just quit calling the police and wasting my tax dollars having them shoot black people for you. You may finally ask the liberal, then what can I choose. The liberal will reply, abortion and same sex marriages. Now if you tell the liberal that you don't agree with their opinions they will harshly reply by calling you an oppressive racist, sexist, bigot. Just like you are doing!

Jim

In earlier times, those that Liberals had so much compassion for were known as "Serfs". The good Lord of the Manor took care of their needs, all they had to do was be good little subjects.

Regardless of the name, Liberals want to keep them in their place, in subjugation to their betters.

We fought a Revolution to end that type of society, where the privileged few sat high above, living off of the toil of the subjects. We created a system where you were judged by your accomplishments and deeds, not by your social standing.
Why should you feel compassion for losers? Originally Posted by nwarounder
Read the OP and ask JL.
Originally Posted by WTF
That's pretty funny. I especially liked the part about "quit calling the police to shoot black people" I am glad I got an honest reaction from my post, that's what I like to see. Even if it is dangerously liberal, lol.

Jim
In earlier times, those that Liberals had so much compassion for were known as "Serfs". The good Lord of the Manor took care of their needs, all they had to do was be good little subjects.

Regardless of the name, Liberals want to keep them in their place, in subjugation to their betters.

We fought a Revolution to end that type of society, where the privileged few sat high above, living off of the toil of the subjects. We created a system where you were judged by your accomplishments and deeds, not by your social standing. Originally Posted by Jackie S
In those days if you weren't the "King" everyone was a serf.
In those days if you weren't the "King" everyone was a serf. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
So if the population increased the King would announce, "Serfs up" hahahahaha.................

Jim