So Long, Rick Perry

The tire is flat, your just hobbling down the road on the rim.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...ent/ar-AAbRarY
Shooting oneself in the foot is a accident,did he think the shooting was a accidental discharge?
The thinning of the heard begins.
The thinning of the heard begins. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Well it needs to be thinned out. Santorum and Huckabee and a few others will drop out soon. Same with the Democrats.

Jim
Heard? Huh? Speak up, SLOBBRIN!

Looks like you're one of Perry's speechwriters.

"Heard," huh?

Only from IIFFYIdiot!
Ok, I fucked up... now let's hear from your sister at code pink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDHLCJpnjG0
Ok, I fucked up. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
It wasn't you who fucked up.

It was your Mom & Dad!
It wasn't you who fucked up.

It was your Mom & Dad! Originally Posted by bigtex
Your step mom LaShaquanishia did a Damn fine job with you, BGItex... bet you don't sneak out with your black hoodie on and go rioting anymore... SMACK SMACK SMACK...
Your step mom LaShaquanishia did a Damn fine job with you, BGItex... bet you don't sneak out with your black hoodie on and go rioting anymore... SMACK SMACK SMACK... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
What?

No irrelevant pic or video that nobody bothers to watch?

You're slipping, Dude!
What?

No irrelevant pic or video that nobody bothers to watch?

You're slipping, Dude! Originally Posted by bigtex
I had one picked out for you but I did not want to embarrass you... If you insist... Here you are trying to tell a black man about racism...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWqMYqFI2tg
I had one picked out for you but I did not want to embarrass you... If you insist... Here you are trying to tell a black man about racism... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
IIFFYIdiot ... I hate to be the bearer of bad news ... but ... in order to be embarrassed ... I would first have to watch your stupid video.

That ain't gonna happen!
IIFFYIdiot ... I hate to be the bearer of bad news ... but ... in order to be embarrassed ... I would first have to watch your stupid video.

That ain't gonna happen! Originally Posted by bigtex
I don't blame you. If you watched it, you would go and jump off a bridge. On the way down to your death, you would think to yourself "Iv'e been a Fool"... Keep your head in the sand BGItex, it's your tradition...
I don't blame you. If you watched it, you would go and jump off a bridge. On the way down to your death, you would think to yourself "Iv'e been a Fool"... Keep your head in the sand BGItex, it's your tradition... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
My, my! Isn't IIFFYIdiot overly dramatic today?

He has elevated watching his stupid, irrelevant videos into a "life or death" situation.

Such idiocy could only occur in Idiotville!
My, my! Isn't IIFFYIdiot overly dramatic today?

He has elevated watching his stupid, irrelevant videos into a "life or death" situation.

Such idiocy could only occur in Idiotville! Originally Posted by bigtex
I've herd that before... fucker