Trump Being Sued For The Worst Kind of Rape - Has Several Prior Rape Accusations

No outsider can say whether Mr. Trump is innocent or guilty of these new rape charges. But we can look at his record, analyze the court filings here, and make a determination as to credibility - whether the allegations are believable enough for us to take them seriously and investigate them, keeping in mind his denial and reporting new facts as they develop.
1. Consider the Context: Mr. Trump’s Overt, Even Proud Misogyny

The rape case must be viewed through the lens of Mr. Trump’s current, longstanding and well documented contempt for women. Men who objectify women are more likely to become perpetrators of sexual violence, just as one with a long history of overtly racist comments is more likely to commit a hate crime.

Mr. Trump has relished calling women “dogs,” “slobs” and “pigs,” and cyberstalked and derided journalist Megyn Kelly for having the temerity to ask him to defend his own words. He threw out the most misogynist of attacks, attempting to undermine her professionalism by accusing her of menstruating. He’s cruelly ridiculed the appearance of a female opponent (Carly Fiorina) and an opponent’s wife (Heidi Cruz). His campaign even openly acknowledged that it disqualified all women for consideration as his vice-president.

Mr. Trump has a long history of debasing women he’s worked with, crossing the line on a regular basis. He’s taken lifelong joy in objectifying women, including his proclamation: “Women, you have to treat ‘em like shit.”
2. More context: two prior sexual assault court claims have been made against Mr. Trump

But Mr. Trump has been accused of worse than just misogynist language. Two prior women have accused Mr. Trump, in court documents, of actual or attempted sexual assault. (Mr. Trump denies all the allegations.)

Under oath, Ivana Trump accused Mr. Trump of a violent rape.

First was Ivana Trump, Donald Trump’s first wife, who said under oath in a 1989 deposition that he had violently attacked her, ripped out her hair and forcibly penetrated her without her consent. According to the Daily Beast, she claims he was wildly angry that she’d referred him to a cosmetic surgeon who had botched a “scalp reduction” job (to cover a bald spot) and caused pain in his scalp - hence the vindictive yanking on her hair. At the time Ms. Trump said she felt “violated” by the alleged “rape.”
A business acquaintance accused Mr. Trump of sexual harassment and “attempted rape”.

A second woman accused Donald Trump of sexual assault, in 1997. According to The Guardian, then thirty-four year old Jill Harth alleged in a federal lawsuit that Trump violated her “physical and mental integrity” when he touched her intimately without consent after her husband went into business with him, leaving her “emotionally devastated [and] distraught.” The lawsuit called the multiple acts “attempted rape.” Shortly thereafter she voluntarily withdrew the case when a parallel suit against Mr. Trump brought by her husband was settled. When The Guardian reached the woman in 2016 to ask whether she stood by her sexual assault allegations, she responded, “yes.”
Much more can be found here:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/lisa-b..._10619944.html
^ come up with some new shit ole timer it's 2016. We know all about Bill (who incidentally ain't running) but one thing for sure is he's never been accused of raping a minor.
  • jma9
  • 08-15-2016, 04:01 PM
^ come up with some new shit ole timer it's 2016. We know all about Bill (who incidentally ain't running) but one thing for sure is he's never been accused of raping a minor. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Bill may not be running but his wife is...a woman who has protected and defended that sexual predator.
Bill may not be running but his wife is...a woman who has protected and defended that sexual predator. Originally Posted by jma9
The courts settled it for them but the courts haven't settled it for Trump yet who incidentally wants to fuck his own daughter by all accounts.
Much more can be found here:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/lisa-b..._10619944.html Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Anyone who commits a rape especially on a minor should be charged accordingly. Seems these allocations were committed quite some time ago. Why wasn't there an investigation then? Why wait till this guy is running for president before anyone comes forward? Makes no sense.

Jim
Bill may not be running but his wife is...a woman who has protected and defended that sexual predator. Originally Posted by jma9
+1
Anyone who commits a rape especially on a minor should be charged accordingly. Seems these allocations were committed quite some time ago. Why wasn't there an investigation then? Why wait till this guy is running for president before anyone comes forward? Makes no sense.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin

Same reason Bill Cosby got away with it for so long. It's time for the long arm of justice to catch up to Trump. Anytime a man repeatedly talks about having sex with is own daughter it's pretty much a dead giveaway he's capable of something like this.

Not surprised at all to be honest.
Same reason Bill Cosby got away with it for so long. It's time for the long arm of justice to catch up to Trump. Anytime a man repeatedly talks about having sex with is own daughter it's pretty much a dead giveaway he's capable of something like this.

Not surprised at all to be honest. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Well until they cuff him and stuff for these allocations, I'll regard it as bullshit.

Jim
^ sure you will. Just like that picture of him and his daughter floating on the internet with her sitting on his lap caressing his face in a suggestive manner with a statue of two birds fucking in the foreground.

This fucking guy is a creep. In context with all of the numerous comments about wanting to have sex with her I have no doubt the allegations are true.

Not surprised at all to be honest.
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Just another instance where you dim-retards support illegal and socially unacceptable perversions, Sissy Chap
^ sure you will. Just like that picture of him and his daughter floating on the internet with her sitting on his lap caressing his face in a suggestive manner with a statue of two birds fucking in the foreground.

This fucking guy is a creep. In context with all of the numerous comments about wanting to have sex with her I have no doubt the allegations are true. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Do you have a family? Have you raised children? I doubt it. Your a tool of the highest regard.

This fucking guy is a creep. In context with all of the numerous comments about wanting to have sex with her I have no doubt the allegations are true. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I'm not a Trump supporter but these accusations are getting more and more ridiculous.
I'm not a Trump supporter but these accusations are getting more and more ridiculous. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Good point more and more ridiculous

He doesn't make comments about having sex with his daughter. You just want to demonize Trump in every way you can. Besides that it doesn't really matter this country is done. There is nothing anyone can do about it. All these political people have issues anyway. Hillary Clinton has a criminal mind so does Bill, plus he's a rapist himself. Obama is a Homosexual and there are rumors abound that Michelle is transgender. If Trump has actually committed rape its par for the course. Notice how none of them get convicted and believe me it's not because they are innocent. I am skeptical of all them to one degree or another including Trump. Don't admire political people, they will let you down.

Jim