Biden points out man holding nuclear codes.....

I guess this goes under..YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP..

Joe Biden Points to Man at Hillary Rally Holding Nuclear Codes!

http://politistick.com/joe-biden-poi...r-codes-video/

No wonder Joe Biden has been gagged in the equivalent of a witness protection program for almost eight years.
When you let crazy Uncle Joe, the original gaffe master, pre-Trump, out of his cage, you know there’s a gaffe coming, but you don’t necessarily think he’s so uncontrolled as to be putting the nation’s security at risk.
But that is exactly what Joe Biden did in his hometown of Scranton, Pennsylvania on Monday, during a speech given at a campaign rally in support of Hillary Clinton.
Ironically, during a portion of the rambling speech, filled with his childhood memories that he thinks people are interested in, Biden was making the case that Donald Trump shouldn’t be trusted when it comes to national security issues — that he’s too uninformed and unstable to be trusted with the “nuclear codes.”

Biden then points to a man in the audience, a Secret Service agent no doubt, who he claims is holding the nuclear codes at that very moment.
No, really!
He actually points out the man holding the nuclear codes!

“There’s a guy that follows me — right back here — has the nuclear codes [as he’s pointing to the man], so God forbid anything happened to the president and I had to make a decision, the codes are with me…he [Trump] is not qualified to know the codes!”

So, it’s not as if this is a national security risk or anything, right?
Seriously, this has to be the worst national security gaffe in American history!
It's laughable how dim-retards are making an issue of the nuclear football given how the last Clinton to have that responsibility -- Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator -- misplaced those codes for several months.

Why Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator's Losing the Nuclear Biscuit Was Really, Really Bad

Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator's office declined to comment today on reports that he managed to lose the personal identification code needed to confirm nuclear launches and never told anyone about it....

So Al Gore gets "the call" because Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator can't properly ID himself. Gore is confused, lives in Washington, knows the President is fine. He tells NORAD to hold while he tracks down the President, who can't verify his own identify anyway. Precious minutes (and I do mean precious, seconds count in the nuke business) are lost while civilian and military leadership sort things out.

And that says nothing of the fact that the President would be in gross violation of his duties by allowing the VP to execute an order that is lawfully the President's to make.

(The Atlantic)
Its true, Trump is not qualified to have the codes...because he is not the president yet. Hillary is also not qualified to have access to the codes. If she did...then that would be just one more security breach by Obama and Hillary.
“There’s a guy that follows me — right back here — has the nuclear codes [as he’s pointing to the man], so God forbid anything happened to the president and I had to make a decision, the codes are with me…” Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Truer words were never spoken. God forbid anything happened to the President and Joe had to make a nuclear decision. Although it's probably a step up from Obama. He'd probably nuke Texas.
Truer words were never spoken. God forbid anything happened to the President and Joe had to make a nuclear decision. Although it's probably a step up from Obama. He'd probably nuke Texas. Originally Posted by gnadfly
If Hillary is elected, 40% of Texans would vote to secede from the US.

http://www.theatlantic.com/amp/article/496166/

Great news! At least there's a place to go.
I'm going to live in exile in Costa Rica.

$500/month with maid on the beach.

We can train our insurgent army in the mountains.
I'm going to live in exile in Costa Rica.

$500/month with maid on the beach.

We can train our insurgent army in the mountains. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
I'll be headquartered at the Blue Marlin.
We can train our insurgent army in the mountains. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Just recruit the one already there.
See you guys there.