Biden claims Trump unfit to carry nuclear codes.......

Then he points out the SS agent holding the codes for Biden at Hillary's rally!!!! When it comes to being a buffoon, Biden proves he has no peer.

http://politistick.com/joe-biden-poi...r-codes-video/
Actually world renown conservative Charles Krauthammer says he doesn't trust Trump with the nuclear codes either so Biden is not far off
Actually world renown conservative Charles Krauthammer says he doesn't trust Trump with the nuclear codes either so Biden is not far off Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Who gives a fuck what a talking head thinks. Biden outed the guy in a crowd. What a moron. Obama will put him back in his room.
Actually world renown conservative Charles Krauthammer says he doesn't trust Trump with the nuclear codes either so Biden is not far off Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Is Biden trusted with them?

Hillary clearly isn't the one to give them to for sure!

She doesn't even know a classified email when she sees it.
Is Biden trusted with them?

Hillary clearly isn't the one to give them to for sure!

She doesn't even know a classified email when she sees it. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I don't think VPs know the codes but I don't think Trump has the temperament to be anywhere near nukes
Then he points out the SS agent holding the codes for Biden at Hillary's rally!!!! When it comes to being a buffoon, Biden proves he has no peer.

http://politistick.com/joe-biden-poi...r-codes-video/ Originally Posted by bambino
Hahaha, leave it to Beaver, I mean Biden, lol.

Jim
I don't think VPs know the codes but I don't think Trump has the temperament to be anywhere near nukes Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
God you're stupid. Of course the VP has access to the codes.
I don't think VPs know the codes ... Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Biden probably doesn't know his own SSN.

That's not the issue .... Trump doesn't need to "know it" either.

But it's a typical internet bullshit topic to marginalize him.

And the sad part about it is Trump could write a check for the goofball who thought it up ... lock, stock, and barrel. And he wouldn't because he's got much better things to buy.

Like a colorful silk tie from China.
God you're stupid. Of course the VP has access to the codes. Originally Posted by bambino

Hey Bamino..meet

Lubed Wide-ass,the wealthy Mafioso lying Italian with fake reviews,who is a 6'4", 285lb pant-shitting, globetrotting, camel-cock-sucking, brain damaged former drill sergeant, klootzak with a little flaccid, premature-ejaculating-penis type of internet tough guy.

God you're stupid. Of course the VP has access to the codes. Originally Posted by bambino
You do comprehend that he's just a sergeant, right?
You do comprehend that he's just a sergeant, right? Originally Posted by LexusLover

That's quite an accomplishment after 20+ years.
That's quite an accomplishment after 20+ years. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Social promotion. Stuck in the NCO on Friday night with the bar fly wives.
Social promotion. Stuck in the NCO on Friday night with the bar fly wives. Originally Posted by LexusLover
And Saturday night working in the base bowling alley.
Hey Bamino..meet

Lubed Wide-ass,the wealthy Mafioso lying Italian with fake reviews,who is a 6'4", 285lb pant-shitting, globetrotting, camel-cock-sucking, brain damaged former drill sergeant, klootzak with a little flaccid, premature-ejaculating-penis type of internet tough guy.

Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Keep it up Dali you little POS you been warned by me and the MODS to stop your childish rhetoric. It's a shame you name yourself after a great Nobel prize winner but in reality the only thing you share with the real dalilama is your weight. You weigh about the same as my left nut - get a life you African POS.