Sissy Chap Warns Eccie: "Stop Talking Trash About Obama Or I Will Burn Down This Site!"

Ok, that's not EXACTLY what the asshole said... but he said something close to that, and he COULD have said that, and that's what he meant, so I thought it would be fun to make it up and put it in quotation marks in my thread title!
Is it a "he"? He can go fuck himself.
Is it a "he"? He can go fuck himself. Originally Posted by bambino
Not sure whether he/she/it can manage to fuck anything. Sissy Chap's been here six weeks and has 630 posts and zero reviews.

Oh wait, there is that Houston thread he/she/it started...

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1784319
Is it a "he"? He can go fuck himself. Originally Posted by bambino
I got an idea

Let's start trashing Barack Obama!!

Barack Obama is.....

A wealthy Mafioso lying Italian with fake reviews,who is a 6'4", 425lb pant-shitting, globetrotting, camel-cock-sucking, brain damaged former drill sergeant, klootzak with a little flaccid, premature-ejaculating-penis type of internet tough guy.
I love to see this meltdown. You ladies of the peanut gallery carry on.

lol
Not sure whether he/she/it can manage to fuck anything. Sissy Chap's been here six weeks and has 630 posts and zero reviews.

Oh wait, there is that Houston thread he/she/it started...

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1784319 Originally Posted by lustylad
So what? Dalilama has been here for 6 years and has over 4000 post with no reviews. He's more of a troll plus SistineChapel has very informative topics.
I love to see my ass get reamed. You do a fantastic job, to my chagrin. carry on.

lol Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
FTFY.
So what? Dalilama has been here for 6 years and has over 4000 post with no reviews. He's more of a troll plus SistineChapel has very informative topics. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Is that you LubedAss? Or is it BO? Dali's description matches you both!
I love to shove kumquats up my ass until I meltdown. My peanut balls are hanging on the wall of an art gallery

lol Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

tie them balls in a knot! twat!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HMjOf-45So

So what? Dalilama has been here for 6 years and has over 4000 post with no reviews. He's more of a troll plus SistineChapel has very informative topics. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt

He wants me to write a review. LOL P411 works just fine. ;-)

I fully expected this type of behavior and response. This is what they do when they lose on the merits. It's very Trumpian
I fully expected this type of behavior and response. This is what they do when they lose on the merits. It's very Trumpian Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I started this thread, ChappedAss. You're the one with the lame response. You are entirely devoid of merit. And an under-educated loser who never learned how to use quotation marks properly. It's very Clintonian.
I started this thread, ChappedAss. You're the one with the lame response. You are entirely devoid of merit. And an under-educated loser who never learned how to use quotation marks properly. It's very Clintonian. Originally Posted by lustylad

Nov is just around the corner. LOL let it out Lusty. Cry me a river
Nov (sic) is just around the corner. LOL let it out Lusty. Cry me a river Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Keep playing fast and loose with the facts and the quote marks, ChappedAss. It's very dishonest in a Clintonian way. If hildebeest wins in Nov. she won't last four years in today's dyfunctional and polarized political climate, which lib-retarded liars like you and Odumbo have worked so diligently to create.
How much dick could a dicklicker lick if a dicklicker could lick dick .. like pisstine cocklicker? Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
ftfy