Dr Drew, "America's Most Trusted Doctor", Says Hillary Gravely Ill.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016...ns-taken-kabc/

Dr Drew was brought onto a Main Stream Media Affiliate to debunk all of the rumors that Hillary has some serious health concerns.

Instead, he gave a synopsis that leaves many wondering If indeed there is something seriously wrong with her.

Since the Clintons, and the people who surround them, first reaction to just about anything is to concoct a lie, you can't trust them when they say she has no problems.

So which is it? No serious problems? Or is she going to "stroke out" during a major speech with the entire world watching?
If she would it would eliminate one problem. If she grabbed Trump and they both fell off the stage it might eliminate both problems.
Both Clintons are in failing health. The White House will look like an old folks home if she wins. Pathetic.
Both Clintons are in failing health. The White House will look like an old folks home if she wins. Pathetic. Originally Posted by bambino
Bill Clinton is 4 months older than I am. If I looked as bad as he does, I'd be very concerned.

When you start getting as old as we are, little things can turn into big things very quickly, especially the sort of problems Hillary is experiencing.
  • DSK
  • 08-18-2016, 07:45 AM
If she would it would eliminate one problem. If she grabbed Trump and they both fell off the stage it might eliminate both problems. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Hopefully, she will give it a try.
She looks like she's about ready to blow a blood vessel

He looks like he has the early stages of Parkinson's disease.
Bill Clinton is 4 months older than I am. If I looked as bad as he does, I'd be very concerned.

When you start getting as old as we are, little things can turn into big things very quickly, especially the sort of problems Hillary is experiencing. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Why don't you post a picture so we can check.
Both Clintons are in failing health. The White House will look like an old folks home if she wins. Pathetic. Originally Posted by bambino
This is all predictable.

Can't wait for the Breitbart Candidate to take us down another notch.

LMAO @ gripshits!
This is all predictable.

Can't wait for the Breitbart Candidate to take us down another notch.

LMAO @ gripshits! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
What's predictable? We all know you're a cocksucking pig. And the Clintons are decrepit, lying, crooked, slime balls.
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016...ns-taken-kabc/

Dr Drew was brought onto a Main Stream Media Affiliate to debunk all of the rumors that Hillary has some serious health concerns.

Instead, he gave a synopsis that leaves many wondering If indeed there is something seriously wrong with her.

Since the Clintons, and the people who surround them, first reaction to just about anything is to concoct a lie, you can't trust them when they say she has no problems.

So which is it? No serious problems? Or is she going to "stroke out" during a major speech with the entire world watching? Originally Posted by Jackie S
Any doctor that would present himself on the MSM to discuss a political person's medical inquiries is a shill.

Jim
Why don't you post a picture so we can check. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
At least she looks healthier than oinkboy.