She will rip you off

Met Holly Rox at motel on 183...said she hsd a friend at desk that will let her use rooms for free. Went to room, chatted, both got partially undressed. She gets a call on room phone, hangs up and tells me we gotta go tp another room. Told me to meet her on 3rd floor, while she went to get key.... And poof! She disappeared, wouldn't answer phone or anything. Avoid her guys!
Never pay up front
moved to the right place
you're an idiot dude. I may be new to eccie, but I've been seeing hollyRoxxx via backpage for years. she's shit hot and she loves worshiping cock. she's never ripped me off and according to her reviews, you seem to stand alone. think...maybe it was you.
^LMAO
you're an idiot dude. I may be new to eccie, but I've been seeing hollyRoxxx via backpage for years. she's shit hot and she loves worshiping cock. she's never ripped me off and according to her reviews, you seem to stand alone. think...maybe it was you. Originally Posted by cocoaballs

Hi, Holly. You've had declining level of service for years.
Met Holly Rox at motel on 183...said she hsd a friend at desk that will let her use rooms for free. Went to room, chatted, both got partially undressed. She gets a call on room phone, hangs up and tells me we gotta go tp another room. Told me to meet her on 3rd floor, while she went to get key.... And poof! She disappeared, wouldn't answer phone or anything. Avoid her guys! Originally Posted by funtimesatx
Never knew such freak shows were in demand.. I guess to each his own

you're an idiot dude. I may be new to eccie, but I've been seeing hollyRoxxx via backpage for years. she's shit hot and she loves worshiping cock. she's never ripped me off and according to her reviews, you seem to stand alone. think...maybe it was you. Originally Posted by cocoaballs
LOL! Never visited cocoaballs...I mean Holly, but she sure had some amusing BP ads...”after all your dick isn’t going to suck itself.”
ya'll suck. believe it or not, I'm not cocoaballs, but I appreciate the attempt at trying to pull me out of the cesspool of hobbyists. I remember the jerk off who I allegedly "ripped off". I saw him in June of last year...BEFORE I ever posted in eccie's provider ads...wondering why it took him so long to discredit me...the entire situation was fucked up and I will admit that I was erroneous in ending the session (which was at least halfway complete) the way I did, but shit happens, ya know. I guess I'm just trying to say that my choices proved to be a costly mistake, but please don't become jaded by one person's 9 month old experience. I have numerous recent reviews that substantiate my honor.
ya'll suck. believe it or not, I'm not cocoaballs, but I appreciate the attempt at trying to pull me out of the cesspool of hobbyists. I remember the jerk off who I allegedly "ripped off". I saw him in June of last year...BEFORE I ever posted in eccie's provider ads...wondering why it took him so long to discredit me...the entire situation was fucked up and I will admit that I was erroneous in ending the session (which was at least halfway complete) the way I did, but shit happens, ya know. I guess I'm just trying to say that my choices proved to be a costly mistake, but please don't become jaded by one person's 9 month old experience. I have numerous recent reviews that substantiate my honor. Originally Posted by HollyRoxxx

Holly... did you really just admit that everything he said was true about you ending a session midway through with some fuckery? And now you're saying that you only "allegedly" ripped him off? Because that's how I read your comment.
no. I didn't want to go into the long, drawn out reason the session was cut early, but the fuck head kept trying to ram his fingers inside my pussy...which I do not allow...and I asked him twice to refrain from that particular action. since he seemed to not understand English and tried a third time, I made an executive decision and ended the session. this whole thing is stupid. I'm tired of trying to defend my actions. I did not rip the guy off. end of story.
This got interesting.
no. I didn't want to go into the long, drawn out reason the session was cut early, but the fuck head kept trying to ram his fingers inside my pussy...which I do not allow...and I asked him twice to refrain from that particular action. Originally Posted by HollyRoxxx
What is your problem???

The guy paid you to do things he likes to do. Your job is to please him and not speak until spoken to. You had no right to ask him to stop.

Do I make myself clear???