Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: None.
Session Length: Zero seconds
Fee: Just the cost of gas
Hair Length and Color: Couldn't tell you
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She was a no show. We had set up a Thursday noon appointment. Our texted conversation was very pleasant. I was really looking forward to our session. We even communicated the day before & everything seemed fine. So I confirmed at 9am via text. Got no response. Waited until 10:30 & texted again when I had gotten no response. So I went ahead & drove to Lakeline Mall to wait for the exact address. Texted at noon. No response. PM'ed. Called. Nothing.
I waited until today to post this because of course something might have happened to Summer that prevented her from meeting me. I've asked what happened in subsequent texts but have gotten nothing back. I hope she's okay but I am very disappointed. Does anyone know what is up with her?
Recommendation: No
This is not like her. I have seen her many time she communicates well. Great girl
this should be here
She works a RW job late nights. I haven’t seen her lately but our sessions have had to be rescheduled because she needed to rest up. Try again. She’ll make up for it. You’ll forget she ghosted you. She’s a lot of fun.
So I confirmed at 9am via text. Got no response. Waited until 10:30 & texted again when I had gotten no response. So I went ahead & drove to Lakeline Mall to wait for the exact address. Texted at noon. No response. PM'ed. Called. Nothing.

Well, at least you gave her a chance to respond before you posted.

imo, around 10:30 I would have executed Plan B or C.

ijs
You made the situation worse for yourself by not calling it off. If she goes crickets on you, you assume it's not happening. And you don't drive to the vicinity and wait.

Sadly, that's commonplace with a lot of the girls. As a hobbiest you have to be prepared for it.

Better luck on the next one!