What makes you so special ?

I’m just wondering what makes you guys think that your Oh So Special for me to give you a discount, when 1) You have no plans on writing a review that would give me more recognition 2) I’ve never seen you before & don’t know how you are during a session & 3) So you can go write about how I charged you less & everyone else can say “Well you did it for so & so”

I’m sorry but in my opinion any well reviewed & highly recommended provider as myself is going to hold herself to a standard and not sell herself for cheaper for the ones that think I should... I’m sure there are plenty of providers that have cheaper rates that would happily see you gentlemen that aren’t willing to pay the rates that we have posted in our showcase & all of our weekly/weekend lineup ads.

Also, I don’t need any of your negative comments, it’s an honest question...
There will always be hagglers. I'm thrifty, so I understand the desire to save money when possible. Sometimes it doesn't hurt to ask, some women are more flexible on rates than others. As long as they aren't being disrespectful just politely respond that your rates are firm.

It's the end of the month, lots of specials mentioned in ads. Some guys may be hunting for what deals they can find.
So because you guys are thrifty we’re supposed to sell ourselves for cheaper? Lol I’m the most laidback & relaxed provider but when I get disrespected by someone telling me that I should sell myself for cheaper that’s when I become a bitch.
Keep making threads like this and you might not be selling yourself at all. ijs
Keep making threads like this and you might not be selling yourself at all. ijs Originally Posted by WARHEAD
& I’m just saying what a lot of well reviewed & recommended providers are thinking. If you don’t want to see me, fine, but if you do, don’t contact me asking to lower my rates for you.

& like I said at the end of the thread, I don’t need your negativity, it was a legitimate question!
& I’m just saying what a lot of well reviewed & recommended providers are thinking. If you don’t want to see me, fine, but if you do, don’t contact me asking to lower my rates for you.

& like I said at the end of the thread, I don’t need your negativity, it was a legitimate question! Originally Posted by Kimmy_From_DFW
Not even gonna start on this.. All I will say is, you better get some good walking shoes with this attitude. You're gonna need it!!!!!!!
Kimmy, there are so many reasons a guy asks for a discount! Your question should be to the one person who asked for it.

Some of us will see a girl for $250/hr. but not for $300/hr. So if we are looking, we may ask her if she is running specials. In general, no disrespect is intended, you may be taking it a bit too personal.
Kimmy, there are so many reasons a guy asks for a discount! Your question should be to the one person who asked for it. Originally Posted by Tan Khan

Then she wouldn't have reason to start this threAd. Guess no ones buying at her price so she has to do some more advertising.
Kimmy, there are so many reasons a guy asks for a discount! Your question should be to the one person who asked for it.

Some of us will see a girl for $250/hr. but not for $300/hr. So if we are looking, we may ask her if she is running specials. In general, no disrespect is intended, you may be taking it a bit too personal. Originally Posted by Tan Khan
See that’s not that big of a deal to me, $250 instead of $300 but when you ask me to do an hour for $200, that’s just ridiculous when my initial donation is $300. I’m not taking it personal because I have legitimate men who don’t mind my prices AT ALL, like I initially said it was a legitimate question. Oh & trust me, I did take it up with the person who asked it, FYI.
Your thread was negativity.
Put your big girl panties on, keep it to yourself, and make some money.
Or not
Gateway glitch
Your thread was negativity.
Put your big girl panties on, keep it to yourself, and make some money.
Or not Originally Posted by WARHEAD
I don’t wear panties
Then she wouldn't have reason to start this threAd. Guess no ones buying at her price so she has to do some more advertising. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Actually they are, speak on what you know not what you think you know
Sometimes, the loudest and most powerful statement can be made - quite simply - by keeping one's mouth shut. The OP would have been far better served by simply not making this thread. But in doing so, and letting one's curiosity get the better of her, she may well have shot herself in the foot. For her responses are more off putting than I'm sure she intended. All to prove a point. A point which didn't need to be made (publicly).

Charge what you charge. See who you see. Just like hobbyists, we see who we want and pay what we want. If that number is out of range (for a vast variety of reasons), then we simply move on. I suggest you do the same. Just my opinion.
Sometimes, the loudest and most powerful statement can be made - quite simply - by keeping one's mouth shut. The OP would have been far better served by simply not making this thread. But in doing so, and letting one's curiosity get the better of her, she may well have shot herself in the foot. For her responses are more off putting than I'm sure she intended. All to prove a point. A point which didn't need to be made (publicly).

Charge what you charge. See who you see. Just like hobbyists, we see who we want and pay what we want. If that number is out of range (for a vast variety of reasons), then we simply move on. I suggest you do the same. Just my opinion. Originally Posted by TxHarleyGuyII
Well that’s more of the response I was looking for, not the sarcastic ones as above. If my prices are out of range, cool, just find another providers who aren’t.