Hey Providers, would you ever help another provider in need financially?

I assume that most providers make more money than their clients, so lets think of a "hypothetical" situation.

Say a provider posted on provider ads, saying that she has fallen on hard times and that she is about to get evicted or has children in need or has a dead relative and needs emergency funds.

Would you consider helping her?

Would you pass her by and try to find your next dollar?

Would you consider hosting a fund raiser for her?

Say it was a client you had seen before....

Would you consider helping him?

Would you pass him by and try to find your next dollar?

Would you consider hosting a fund raiser for him?

I tend to see alot of people ask for help on Eccie, yet the ones with the most money seem to ignore them the most. It's a bit disappointing if you ask me.
Isn't there an old saying about never getting rich by giving your money away or something?
I was actually pondering about this not long ago.

I know the current situation you speak of, and thought to myself;

By helping her, why not have her provider friends conduct a fundraiser where they provide qv and hhr's at a lower donation to raise money for her.

Instead of trying to find a few hobbyists at 300hr why not get more clientel at a lower but reasonable donation to raise bigger funds in a shorter amount of time span to help this other person out.

Seems that's the best way to go about it in this business community.

Just my honest opinion though.
Seems like providers could get together and have a bake sale or make some quilts in a sewing circle to help out.... just a thought
All the providers could also have a weekend car wash !! Or they could have a kissing booth at the domain.. just a few more thoughts
Yes. This is good stuff. A community cumming together to help one of its own.
Yeah, I hear csb is taking some time off; "but will still be posting on the board". So if csb would volunteer to organize the activities, this really could happen!!
Maybe a blow job contest: 10 contestants, as many judges as possible@$80/Head. It could be a gloryhole or blindfold contest, for fairness. Winner chosen by ballot: first prize gets 25%, 39% goes to M.M., and the remaining 36% is split between the remaining 9 contestants.
No responses from providers ... the silence is ... interesting.
Indeed raikage this is totally not like the allied shinobi forces.

Oh well..
I don’t believe providers make more than most clients.
Maybe a few?
They make more per hour.
It’s probably not uncommon for them to have very slow periods of time, simply because clients don’t have the extra to spend on providers after homes, cars , wives, kids, dogs, vacations, repairs, maintenance, and investments.
I think you probably are misguided thinking they are raking it in 24/7.
I don’t think the silence is interesting in the same way you do.
I wouldn’t be surprised if you ended up on quite a few DNS list.
Wouldn’t be shocked to see a thread asking if other mongers would give Raikage some pussy in his time of need.
I think it's interesting that you thought any sane provider would jump on this grenade.
I think that this would be a hard question to answer. Anyone who would help others for the sake of helping would not want the glory for it. I wouldn't be asking for a pat on the back, that's all I'm saying.

However, if a lady were to speak up and say that so and so helped them, that would be mighty gracious.

Thats all I have to say about that.