Name: Alaine and Jane Dow
User ID:: 78361
Phone: PM first
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=78361
City: HEB
State: Texas
Address: South of Brown Trail and Bedford-Euless Road
Activities: Blindfolded. FBSM, BBBJTC by an unknown expert on Little Lance as he poked through the hole in the table
Hair Length and Color: Alaine: red, shoulder-length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Alaine - BBW with red hair and ample bosom, maybe 5-7 in heels.

Jane Doe - unkown
Recommendation: Highest possible. Run, don't walk, across a field of broken glass if you have to.
I tried to warn you...
Has anyone verified that it is a Jane Doe and not a John Doe?
Has anyone verified that it is a Jane Doe and not a John Doe? Originally Posted by threephase1961
THAT is what I am afraid of with that type of scenario!

Eerily reminds me of a movie where a new recruit star football player was introduced to the team. To get him to sign with them, the cheerleaders took him to a private setting. He was then blindfolded and maybe because he could do the best job, the one gay male cheerleader came out from hiding and gave the newbie player a BJ, hence the blindfold.

Verification? In the initial post about these sessions, Alaine made the assurance that the person underneath the table was 100% female. The laughter and words coming from underneath the table were definitely coming from a female. I suppose there could have been room for a pair of midgets, one male and one female, beneath the table, but it would have been a tight fit.

If you guys are so suspicious that you think a woman who's been an established provider for at least several years would pull a bait-and-switch like this after inviting a guy into her residence, risking retaliation and exposure and the loss of her client base and reputation, I really don't know what to tell you.

Shrug. You're going to believe what you want to believe, regardless. If you don't want to partake, don't.

In my review I was allowed to verify via Braille at one point...only briefly. I have no reason to doubt Alaine as to any of the Jane’s for this “service” being female.
Dude, you were sucked off by a dude!
Some people should just stay away from the keyboard and allow the world to think they are stupid than to set their fingers loose and remove all doubt.
this is hot...but I would like some verification at the end. even if its just a hang on a boob or something for a peace of mind. would be hot to get prosrate released this way. That would d be amazing.... but somehow id HAVE to know that the girl ( if it's a girl) is not a BBW or something. sort of loving this idea, but definitely have some concerns LOL

I have heard of mistress tracy doing something similar , but pretty sure you get to see at least the ass you are eating.
this is hot...but I would like some verification at the end. even if its just a hang on a boob or something for a peace of mind. would be hot to get prosrate released this way. That would d be amazing.... but somehow id HAVE to know that the girl ( if it's a girl) is not a BBW or something. sort of loving this idea, but definitely have some concerns LOL

I have heard of mistress tracy doing something similar , but pretty sure you get to see at least the ass you are eating. Originally Posted by cage196
That is all I was saying. And let's face it, if Jane Doe was someone that I would not find attractive or for some reason not want to pay for BCD services with, I can see why the blindfold. Because unlike ladies, if they do not find a guy attractive, they can fake IOP and the guy can possible be none the wiser, if a guy does not feel it or is not into it, he cannot get it up!

To each their own, glad you had a good time SL.
this is hot...but I would like some verification at the end. even if its just a hang on a boob or something for a peace of mind. would be hot to get prosrate released this way. That would d be amazing.... but somehow id HAVE to know that the girl ( if it's a girl) is not a BBW or something. sort of loving this idea, but definitely have some concerns LOL Originally Posted by cage196
The assurance of an established provider and having a conversation with the other person, both before the acivities began, and during, was enough verification for me that she was a she.

You also want verification that she's hot, or at least not a BBW. To me, that's sort f the point. If I never see her, never know her name, never have a name to associate with a picture, it doesn't matter what she looks like. The physical sensations are all that matter. As I said in the review, I thought that I would be fantasizing about a particular individual, but, oddly, I wasn't. My mind was centered on the sensations, and nothing else. It could have been Rosanne under the table, and I wouldn't have cared. (And of course, if it had been, I definitely would not have wanted to know, lol.)

I think you doubting Thomases are seeing the glass half-empty, where I saw it half-full.

And as I said, if it's not for you, don't go. Alaine says demand is greatly exceeding supply.
  • L.A.
  • 06-29-2019, 07:05 AM
Awesome review and this sounds incredible. Considering this is a highly reputable provider (Alaine) I wouldn't be worried about Jane Doe if she assured me it was ok. I have to say I'm intrigued.
This is intriguing! I think this sounds hot AF. Thanks for the review Sir L.
Alaine is without a doubt the BEST experience(s) I have ever had. She is tops, and will always indulge/surprise you. Of the 50-60 encounters I've had around DFW, she remains in the top 2-3! Awesome gal.