Where to Find female Condoms?

My EXGF now FWB knows I am back in the hobby, so now she wants me to use a condom for FS with her and while I use them with providers, for some reason I cant seem to cum with her(FWB) wearing one, so I thought that I might buy some female condoms, but I have looked and dont know where to find them.

Any idea where or what drug store or chain would sell them or is there a link that I could but them on line?.............and girls (or guys) do you like them, how do they feel, are they OK, do the guys like them over male condoms?

I have heard that they cost a lot more then male condoms, but how much more? Right now I think both of us would be willing to pay the price.....becuase when I wear the male condoms....I am killing her ......that is ok for an hour or so, but after that she says,"you are done, get out!"

Thanks
I have some from Cindies Adult store you get 3 for about 21 bucks..........
You can also order them online for a bit cheaper......Pretty sure CVS has them as well. They are good for MISH and doubles, but dont stay in place well so no multi positions.
Have Fun! YUM!!
I bought them from Amazon. Just wanted to try them out with my regular ATF. In my area some of the Walgreens stock them. But I couldn't find a better price than Amazon.

They are just ok, the end ring that goes inside tends to give slight discomfort to my ATF but it does feel less restricted to me. I completely agree with Ms. Athenas observation. Really just good for mish more than anything.
Thanks, I was just on CVS.com and did not find any. I did see wallgreen.com and I will order then, they wanted $8.75 for a pack of 2.......but free shipping for any order over $25......you know I will order enough to get the freeshiping!

However I needed them for the night of the 4th.....looks like I will just have to order them for our next hook up.
Most adult toy stores will stock them and I bet CVS or Walgreens have them stocked as well......dosent hurt to call and have them on hand so you can get lucky.........LOL
Local CVS did not have them, and I did not get time to go to the local adult store.....so I went to Kmarts and pick up a box of Magnum Thin........guess I will have to try the adutl store or order them off line.
Female condoms suck. It's like fucking a ziploc bag.
It's been a while sense I look for them, but as I rember it was close to BB (with ex ex SO). With the regular male condom it tends to provide some benifits like a cock ring to help me last longer and the female condom was a little tricky getting in the outer ring wanted to move around, but I liked them.