Tiger...

I've got stretch marks all over my sexy ass...you? I look like a 'Tiger'...

What's your endearing "flaw" (provider?, hobbyists?, careerists?) Do share!

What is it that you receive compliments on and causes (for providers) clients to return (for hobbyists) that make her 'O' over, and over, and (careerists) that keep you in "drive" seeking her...
I have nice legs. Huge calves. Defined hamstrings. Quads are OK. Big feet which are suppose to mean a big package. Not.

No ass. Belly's a bit too big. Half bald. Half grey. No definition to speak of anywhere else.

My legs belong on someone else.
I have nice legs. Huge calves. Defined hamstrings. Quads are OK. Big feet which are suppose to mean a big package. Not.

No ass. Belly's a bit too big. Half bald. Half grey. No definition to speak of anywhere else.

My legs belong on someone else. Originally Posted by Satyrrical
Fems love, love, love LEGS...that is your 'key' to their lustful 'hearts'...Fuck 'em HARD! Use your LEGS for LEVerage...LOL

What is it that you receive compliments on and causes (for providers) clients to return (for hobbyists) that make her 'O' over, and over, and (careerists) that keep you in "drive" seeking her... Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)

My endearing flaw? I'm a klutz LOLOL. I fall in and out of bed ( and love) all the time.

My physical endearing flaw is how nose wrinkles a lot when I'm not even aware of it. Like a bunny or a cat.
My endearing flaw? I'm a klutz LOLOL. I fall in and out of bed ( and love) all the time.

My physical endearing flaw is how nose wrinkles a lot when I'm not even aware of it. Like a bunny or a cat. Originally Posted by alluringava
I bet that looks very sexy. As a matter of fact, that is a very strong turn-on for me when I see that in a fem. Can't figure it out, but fems love the stretch marks on my ass...makes 'em go crazy.

My physical endearing flaw is how nose wrinkles a lot when I'm not even aware of it. Like a bunny or a cat. Originally Posted by alluringava

I thought I was the only one who did that? Lack of coordination is my flaw, other than that, I ain't complaining.

And AVA, you Klutzy Exotic Angel feel free to trip, stumble or fall on my face any day!!
I'm always putting extra money in the donation envelop
by mistake, silly clutz that I am. The girls seem to love
that endearing little quirk that I have.
I'm always putting extra money in the donation envelop
by mistake, silly clutz that I am. The girls seem to love
that endearing little quirk that I have. Originally Posted by bojulay
That can be quite endearing...NAILED IT!

What is it that you receive compliments on and causes (for providers) clients to return (for hobbyists) that make her 'O' over, and over, and (careerists) that keep you in "drive" seeking her... Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
So the rumors were true.... if you wouldn't have posted it, I wouldn't have believed it.

Otherwise called a....

Peter-Puffer
Fudge Pacher
Irish Creamer
Fruit Salad
Fairy Tailer
Sodomite
Butt Pirate
Flaming Mijo

Pillow Bitter
Sausage Jockey
Knob Gobler
Shirt Lifter
Hot Dog Queen
Pole Smoker
Phil McCrackin
Guy who bats for the other team
Happens to the BEST. Your eyes see one thing and your mind translates it just the opposite...SL, see my OP and subsequent posts...fems, FEMS, have been extremely turned on...take a break from the posting and get that eye/brain thing worked out...See ya back here soon!

So the rumors were true.... if you wouldn't have posted it, I wouldn't have believed it.

Otherwise called a....

Peter-Puffer
Fudge Pacher
Irish Creamer
Fruit Salad
Fairy Tailer
Sodomite
Butt Pirate
Flaming Mijo

Pillow Bitter
Sausage Jockey
Knob Gobler
Shirt Lifter
Hot Dog Queen
Pole Smoker
Phil McCrackin
Guy who bats for the other team Originally Posted by Still Looking
SL, before signing off...what is it that is so endearing about you, the ladies love you?

Otherwise called a....

Peter-Puffer
Fudge Pacher
Irish Creamer
Fruit Salad
Fairy Tailer
Sodomite
Butt Pirate
Flaming Mijo

Pillow Bitter
Sausage Jockey
Knob Gobler
Shirt Lifter
Hot Dog Queen
Pole Smoker
Phil McCrackin
Guy who bats for the other team Originally Posted by Still Looking
Now that I think about it I never been staring at a mans behind long enough to notice he has stretch marks on his ass. I guess he is on his hands and knees alot for one to make that observation.
Nice TRY! Try again...

Now that I think about it I never been staring at a mans behind long enough to notice he has stretch marks on his ass. I guess he is on his hands and knees alot for one to make that observation. Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
You are just to easy mijo, easier than me! And that's saying alot

>insert Evil shrieks of laughter here<
I've got stretch marks all over my sexy ass...you? Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
I could have gone on with life for a really long time not knowing that information