How long without sex is too long?

I am not sure about all of you BUT,, a day is too long for me, but I have a Girlfriend whose okay with six months at a time..

Whats your breaking point?
Yeah a day or so, I start to get irritated and antsy
Well, then you ladies better line up!

. . . I feel that this service is now my sacred duty!

So ladies what do you do when Aunt Flo comes to visit for several days and sometimes decides to stay for almost a week?
I have an IUD.. no bleeding for me!!
I've tried to go a week before a session planned in advance with a top-tier provider, but couldn't last more than 4 or 5 days.

If you see the semen level up in my eyeballs, it's way past time to drain the oil.
with or without self "help"? Not something i typically callout about myself, but i can/do go several months-4 or 5 without... unless as i said, you count the personal time in the shower...

HB
Relief is relief regardless if it's self release or with a helper.
Maybe 4or 5 days tops.
Sometimes I wish I could go longer just to see if it would make it better but I always give in...lol.
As a full time hobbyist.... 5 times a week. I get week ends off. I also get two weeks’ vacation per year. So to keep that pace I need to sometimes work (Hobby) weekends and double up. So the answer is 3 days but mostly because it starts screwing with my batting average. One SO and two ATF'S help keep my numbers on track with plenty of time to search for new talent!

Six months.... DAMN sounds like one of my marriages? LOL

Can you say "Prenuptial agreement... I knew you could!
When i left my ex-husband, i went 72 days without a man.... ALMOST LOST MY MIND!!! LOL

and i would have, for sure, if i hadn't scratched my own itch, often.
How long without sex is too long? I have a Girlfriend whose okay with six months at a time.. Originally Posted by Charlotte Carrington
Damn, I didn't know you knew my wife