How much does the hotel matter to guys?

In this economy and rising costs of travel expenses, I was wondering how much, if at all does the hotel a provider works from matter to you?

Would you be less likely to see a lady or look down on her or be turned off if she stayed at say a Redroof inn or Days inn type motel that costs around 65 a night, as long as its in a nice, safe area?

Does a lady really need to spend 100 to 150 or more a night at a higher end hotel like a sharaton or better to impress clients?

After all, you will be getting the exact same service from her no matter if your at her home, a motel or four star hotel, the only difference may be the room, towels and plastic cups rather then glass.
Mainly the area matters to me. Sometimes the mid range hotels are nicer IMO
I agree area matters more to me but I also like a hotel not a motel! You know where you open the door an there is the parking lot ugh just makes me feel uneasy. Just my .02
As long as there are no safety issues, it makes no difference to me. As a matter of fact, I prefer a hotel where I can walk straight to the room without walking through a lobby.
I think alot of guys will have a varied opinions on this subject. I most stay at 3 stars and up but there are occasions where I have to obtain a cheaper hotel because of short notice or just to make my trip cost effective. Most guys don't mind and understand that decreasing the overhead helps you turn a better profit especially if it's a low volume situation.
Hey Stavin! good point I didnt think about the lobbys.

Im just thinking a girl could stay in your area for a day or two longer at a cheap room instead of only one night a higher cost hotel. That way she can save $ AND work around the guys schedules too.
As long as it's clean and discreet the name on the signs and very little .... Lobbys don't bother me as much .... I walk in like I own the place ... My eyes are immediately searching for the elevator ... I speak to the desk clerk if they look up and i act like I belong there...
safe location and clean...........oh most important a strong bed to handle wild sex.....LOL
Location and neat. I prefer a room that I can drive up to on the first floor.
I can usually get 3 and 4 star hotels for 50 to 70 bucks on priceline

it comes down to knowing which hotels and areas you trust and how to bid for them
  • artax
  • 10-31-2012, 02:56 PM
as long as in safe area, clean and not a dump or too seedy, that's ok- also somewhat depends on the provider's costs- if you are charging top dollar expect a little nicer place, but if midrange average price then average hotel is fine
As long as it's clean and discreet the name on the signs and very little .... Lobbys don't bother me as much .... I walk in like I own the place ... My eyes are immediately searching for the elevator ... I speak to the desk clerk if they look up and i act like I belong there... Originally Posted by skeeter

Agreed.
I make sure and describe the layout to a guy so he will look like he is staying there and knows where he is going when he enters the hotel
When I visit a shiela, it has to be in a good location. I would hope a king size bed is available. If she has a room with a kitchen, it makes it all the better, there you could give her some "stove top stuffing". With that being bloody said. Holiday Inn, Hamptom, la Quinta.
stove top stuffing lol thats a good one !!

I did the priceline thing for a few years and then I realized I lost almost a thousand bucks in one year
by pre-paying for hotel rooms and then having to cancel trips for one reason or another.