"DoubLes PoLL"

Well guys if you were wondering if I am still alive, the answer is yes. (Thanks for asking by the way....cough cough) Even tho I haven't been too present on here, I have still been keeping busy in my day to day adventures. I have also nibbled twice in the lady pool recently and must say it was excitingNow that I have checked that off the bucket list, I will move on to try to experience the well known art of "Doubles." Just minutes ago I put a poll on my site with a handful of providers names I retrieved from the many showcases I looked at in the New Orleans section. What I am asking is that you take 5 min to hop on over to my site and give me your feedback on letting me know who you think I should offer Doubles with in the future. And if the provider you have in mind is not on there, please let me know on here who u think is right for the task.

I thank all of you beforehand for the knowledge you will bestow on me....I hope
Your website only allows me to vote for one provider, and I couldn't narrow it down to less than five; so I didn't vote. Sorry
sorry abt that. not too sure if i can change that setting either.
I did not "make the list"...but when I get back there,I would LOVE to double with you if you are game for a kinky gal like me{lol}!
I have to agree with Stavin.
I can narrow it down to 4 or 5
Well it seems this city has many well-liked ladies that some gents just can't get out of their head. Hopefully I can find one of these ladies to share some new adventure with