NCNS: k!ngrale$K

• Nakia
  • 11-09-2012, 06:22 AM
This gentleman scheduled a appointment yesterday evening. He sent me several PM's all day. He said he would me passing through my location in Gentilly on his way to Missisippi. He even gave me verification information so he could be verified. I believed he was really going to show up by him being a Eccie member. I would expect that from someone on Backpage. I had no one scheduled for the rest of the evening due to the fact he could call at any moment to tell me he was in the area and I didn't want him waiting. I sent a message close to 9 pm and no response. I wake up this morning and once again no message in my PMs. This was a REAL time waster!!! I specify not to call unless you are ready! Lesson Learned...
Wrong area to post this issue....
LFG
I believed he was really going to show up by him being a Eccie member. ... Lesson Learned... Originally Posted by Nakia
Yes, a hard lesson learned. Just because some dude signs up for a free account doesn't mean he's a man of his word.
Wrong area to post this issue....
LFG Originally Posted by Lakefrontguy

Actually, it is the right area to post. It would be better utilized in a ladies only section. But all NC/NS's - men and women - go in the CO-ED section.