Traveling sex

I have been out of town awhile now and as I'm driving down the road I began to notice the women in the cars going by and some flash a smile at you and some don't even seem like they know you exist and are in tunnel vision while they are driving; but the other day I'm passing a small car and I'm in a 3/4 ton truck and I look down into the window of a nice looking lady and she has one leg hiked up against door and the other one spread the other way and I'm hoping she has it on cruise control but as I get right up next to her I notice she has no panties on.
I'm looking over and she turns and sees me looking down and has this big smile and waves at me and I wave back and keep looking as I go by.
What I'm wondering is - do ladies that provide look for clients while they are driving down the road or while they are out on the town shopping or other activities or do you strictly adhere to screening all clients first or would you take a chance on some guy you meet on the road or while out on other activities??
LOL, seriously? I don't think she was a hooker... She was probably doing it for shits and trying to get a reaction especially if she was in her car. I can see a SW doing this at a truck stop perhaps but other than that, no.
I guess there's certain situations where you could try and solicit yourself but generally speaking there isn't without looking tacky. The public generally doesn't want to see that.
Wildwooly1, I think you have it confused about hookers and car's, they are usually on the outside of the car looking for biz, not the inside.

Details are a bitch.
It's been a long time now, but the "street scene" in Memphis used to include one stretch of road where the ladies didn't "walk" - they cruised in their car and would "suggest" things if you happened to run parallel to them, or come up even with them at a stoplight.

That has been about 15 years ago now, I couldn't guess if they're still using that technique in this century.

Be careful out there!
Likely just a college student or bored housewife looking for some thrills. SP's have no need to do that in order to get clients.
Was she hot?

She was probably just a little horny and wanted the thrill of being somewhat of an exhibitionist.

You should've smiled and winked at her. You just never know...LOL.
wow was that you??? i always drive like that when I am alone in the car...
I have been out of town awhile now and as I'm driving down the road I began to notice the women in the cars going by and some flash a smile at you and some don't even seem like they know you exist and are in tunnel vision while they are driving; but the other day I'm passing a small car and I'm in a 3/4 ton truck and I look down into the window of a nice looking lady and she has one leg hiked up against door and the other one spread the other way and I'm hoping she has it on cruise control but as I get right up next to her I notice she has no panties on.
I'm looking over and she turns and sees me looking down and has this big smile and waves at me and I wave back and keep looking as I go by.
What I'm wondering is - do ladies that provide look for clients while they are driving down the road or while they are out on the town shopping or other activities or do you strictly adhere to screening all clients first or would you take a chance on some guy you meet on the road or while out on other activities?? Originally Posted by wildwooly1
damn irish if i had only known ..i would of jumped thru your window..lol

I didnt really think a provider would do this unless it was just fun and games but i just thought id see what some of their reactions would be.

Most are very stern about the screening process and figured that would be a big no-no
Did you give her the universal sign for a blowjob? or stick your tongue threw your first two fingers. KInda like in the movie Thelma and Louis.