have you had sex in a car?

What is the strangest place you had sex?
Yes, but not in the hobby world. I've only had sex in strange places in my civil life.
  • GNG
  • 02-18-2012, 02:49 PM
In the back of my SUV in the desert.
In the ball pit at Chuck E Cheese
So Shayla what is staragest place you had sex...please tell us
  • GNG
  • 02-18-2012, 02:51 PM
In the ball pit at Chuck E Cheese Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
I believe we have a winner. Hahaha
In the ball pit at Chuck E Cheese Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
Isn't that's why it's called the "ball pit?"
My hospital room, twice. Not so strange but the level of risk was extremely exciting.
Yup And like the rookies we were, the steamed windows caught the attention of a security guard. It was in a shopping mall parking lot at night LOL
Isn't that's why it's called the "ball pit?" Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
It was the pleasure pit after I was done, don't worry no children were harmed in the making of my orgasms- it was after hours
I'm probably the only male in my generation that DIDN'T do it in a car. I didn't pop my cherry until my late 20s. Been a late bloomer ever since.
So Shayla what is staragest place you had sex...please tell us Originally Posted by pickupkid
I had sex on a raft once 2 summers ago. Parking lot of a mall.. That didn't go so well. Security knocked on the car window. He basically rolled his eyes and told us to leave. Could have been worse. Had sex in a field a few times. Nothing that out of the ordinary.
Sex on a beach. Sand fleas were a bitch.
Yes, but it was in a bumper car at the carnival.

Hit me again!
On a combine, my first love was a farmer