So now the other side..Why HDH?

Why are some girls high dollar hotties? being more selective
?Fewer clients?Sugar daddy
Cause they can... And more money.
What Shayla says.
Everyone has their own opinion on this.
I asked one HDH why she charged so much for her services
and she told me that that's the only way she can deal with being greeked, licking stranger's assholes,,etc for money. She's one of the top 100 girls on TER national.I've never really looked at it that way. What she said echoed what a friend of mine told me a long time ago and it was chilling.

Other than that,
I am not saying its wrong ...I have had a Hdh before and it was worth it..just curious
P/U, you've done something right or you're just damn lucky...your first 2 responses are from the 2 sexiest ladies (IMHO-but it's right!) on ECCIE...a menage a trois kinda thing goin' on here(oooh, I have a dirty mind)
HDH providers make their own choices just like any or all of the other ladies.

Yes they are beautiful...yes, I'm sure, their service is impeccable...yes they are known for having the utmost in discretion when dealing with high profile clients...the list goes on and on.

For myself, I'll put it on my bucket list as a "to do" one of these days but dropping HDH rates for sex with a beautiful provider is something that just isn't real high on my priority list. I'm content with the ladies that I see who are within my cap and they are wonderful at fulfilling my wants and desires...so I honestly can't justify the expense when I already have what I need.
HDH providers make their own choices just like any or all of the other ladies.

Yes they are beautiful...yes, I'm sure, their service is impeccable...yes they are known for having the utmost in discretion when dealing with high profile clients...the list goes on and on.

For myself, I'll put it on my bucket list as a "to do" one of these days but dropping HDH rates for sex with a beautiful provider is something that just isn't real high on my priority list. I'm content with the ladies that I see who are within my cap and they are wonderful at fulfilling my wants and desires...so I honestly can't justify the expense when I already have what I need. Originally Posted by john353
John, I've seen where you also have Shayla as listed on your "bucket list". Dude, I agree with that. But, even though her prices may not be "HDH", dude I have a feeling that when you and I both meet her one lucky fucking day, that will knock both HDH and Shayla off that list (2FOR1). To me, HDH is way more about the quality and the lady than just the price itself. Shayla, Shayla, Shayla, keep the focus, say it enough times and it will happen!!!! Yessss!

No lie, I was at a pro-NBA game the other day, and took pictures with some of the pro-cheerleaders in the suite...dude, all I could imagine was Shayla. LMFAO...I have got to see Shayla!
John, I've seen where you also have Shayla as listed on your "bucket list". Dude, I agree with that. But, even though her prices may not be "HDH", dude I have a feeling that when you and I both meet her one lucky fucking day, that will knock both HDH and Shayla off that list (2FOR1). To me, HDH is way more about the quality and the lady than just the price itself. Shayla, Shayla, Shayla, keep the focus, say it enough times and it will happen!!!! Yessss!

No lie, I was at a pro-NBA game the other day, and took pictures with some of the pro-cheerleaders in the suite...dude, all I could imagine was Shayla. LMFAO...I have got to see Shayla! Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
mijo...LOL...it's no secret that Shayla is most definitely on my bucket list and i'm sure she has seen my posts making that known, LOL!!
I think she's gorgeous and I have no doubt that we would have a great time together...now it's just a matter of if the stars will align and the experience can actually come to fruition. All I can do at this point is have hope.
Since most all my sessions are 1.5hr or more, the price of HDH comes down. That being said, the price per hr is pretty much in line with the 200-3000hr ladies but you just have to book a multihr session to get such discounts. For some HDH ladies, they do struggle making what they need for there monthly bills. They may only get 2 calls a week at 300-400hr, if they don't tour. It's all about the touring, for a lady to be HDH because making it locally is a struggle when there are only a handful of guys in the area that only sees HDH.
  • CJ7
  • 02-20-2012, 10:55 AM
Why are some girls high dollar hotties? being more selective
?Fewer clients?Sugar daddy Originally Posted by pickupkid

because their ass can turn a pair of shorts into a sex toy.

take Shayla for instance
I been with all different levels and have come to the conclusion the pussy is pussy and good pussy is good pussy no matter the price. It's kind of like a high end restaurant. The food there is no better than a regular restaurant but it feeds the ego of it's patrons. If you need your ego pumped go see a HDH
It's a way for some of them to try and feel comfortable with the fact that they'll always be nothing more than a cam girl...
It's a way for some of them to try and feel comfortable with the fact that they'll always be nothing more than a cam girl... Originally Posted by Wakeuр

So true. While there are ladies who have worked had and have the experience and reputation to demand HDH rates, then there are the one's Wakeup mentions.
It's a way for some of them to try and feel comfortable with the fact that they'll always be nothing more than a cam girl... Originally Posted by Wakeuр

Wonder if there's anyone that comes to mind that he might be referring too!
Depends on what you consider "high". I don't consider myself "HDH" but I've had people use the term regarding me before (quite touching by the way). I make it a point to give you every dollar worth too as I take a lot of pride in my work. The phrase "there's just something about her" plays into why people see "HDH"s. A woman who can keep you coming back for more than just pink is truly special - and this is something I strive to do/be. I put a lot of time and effort in providing a traditional courtesan session. A lot of other ""HDH"s" are the same, I'd imagine.

When you pay an "HDH" you generally aren't just paying for the pink. Reasons people may pay my rates? I've heard some of the following: My incall is spotless, I am always on time (and lord knows if something is going to make me late, you will know about it the second I do), I have never NCNSed a client, I am discreet, I am 'unique' in appearance (apparently? I had no idea until I started doing this but I hear it all the time), I keep the important areas tighter than a bank vault, I am a bohemian artist type, I fit in at 5* hotels and restaurants in dress and personality, I am professional, I do not upsell, I am...enthusiastic , I have a lot of life experience, I pamper and provide luxuries that others in the area do not, I'm "book smart" (graduated at 16 w/ 4.0, did well in uni, blah blah - I personally think this means very little, as some of the best people I've met dd not go to uni), and I designed my own website. Apparently a handmade website goes a long way because I hear this one tons.

Why do women charge above X an hour? Because people will pay it. Plain and simple. Why do you think even "HDH"s rates vary based on location? Not because they're worth less there, that's for certain.

It's all in what you're looking for in a session. If you want someone to remember your name, the stories you shared, and the time you spent together you'll probably go to a "HDH" over a high volume BP girl. It's all about preference and taste - neither is good or bad, it's just what YOU like.

As far as "needing" to tour to make a good living as a "HDH"? Eh, I guess it just depends on location. I have some of the higher rates in Nashville and went an entire year without major touring (went to a couple close places like Memphis and Louisville).