Squriting

I had a provider tell me she had a her first squirting orgasm . My question is can everybody (females) do it , if taught how?
I don't think so. I think it's a special gland of some sort... I could be wrong.
Don't let them fool you...they're peeing on you...
I've just recently learned how from a GF, I can't do it all the time but, I believe all women who are in-tune with their body, confident in their sexuality & comfortable with their partner can do it.
Don't let them fool you...they're peeing on you... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
I guess that beats a Cleveland Steamer!

I don't actively seek out squirters.
Some guys love to ruin a fantasy lol.....
I have over the years accomplished this with several ladies that had never had it happen to them before. I think that the lady needs to be relaxed, turned on and at ease with their partner. It does require what some think is rough treatment but it has been my experience that after the ladies try it they go nuts for it. I don't think that it is something that the ladies would want every time, but should experience at least once.

I would be happy to demonstrate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
It's not pee!

This thinking is exactly why some women will never achieve what is essentially the most intense "O" a lady can have.

The first time it happened to me I was convinced it was pee, I was so embarrassed by it I prevented it from happening again.

Then I started reading up on it.
A woman can Cum just like a man can, it's not easy to accomplish so there no set method to try.
I have met a handful of gentlemen who not only know how to make it happen but enjoy every minute of it. And I could never pee that much in the same amount of time.
And still have to pee after sex. Which I do.

So to those of you who believe, keep going. it is real

As for most of the videos out there featuring this..........
They filled themselves with water beforehand, and not by drinking it.

To those of you who don't believe.......... You're the ones who are really missing out.
what ever it was, it was fantastic she was shaking squirting..I hope she can do it again
All women are capable of doing it. Some women can squirt a little and some women can squirt a lot. I have found that a lot of women just do not want to let go. The thought of loosing control scares the hell out of them. I hate it when they stop me.
Not every girl squirts? News to me
Don't let them fool you...they're peeing on you... Originally Posted by Wakeuр

... and peeing is generally an upcharge ...
here's a squirter for ya:
Attached Images File Type: jpg squirter.jpg (10.4 KB, 118 views)
Having the pleasure of spending time with one of the most amazing squirters of all time, Jules Milano, I am a believer. An all time best ever encounter.