Rules of Engagement

Anybody else have any "Golden Rules" they negotiate with a lady AFTER they have researched and BEFORE BCD to ensure everything goes great?

One that I have is when the lady is doing an outcall to my choosing, I always make sure the lady is coming alone, or i simply won't schedule. I don't wan't someone sitting in the driveway or parking lot, and even if they leave for a while, it never fails somewhere between the 30 and 50 minute mark, the phone starts blowing up with calls and texts and the rush is on.

Share em if you got em
it never fails somewhere between the 30 and 50 minute mark, the phone starts blowing up with calls and texts and the rush is on. Originally Posted by nwarounder
How rude...
How rude...
Originally Posted by Lovelyelle_01
+ 1, If you seem to have that happen a lot, just say "lets turn our phones to silent so we won't be interrupted! That should do it without being rude.

SL TOP TEN ITEMS I NEED TO KNOW BEFORE BCD SESSION STARTS

1) Please remove all foreign objects, including sharp metal objects, condoms and toys!
2) Please make sure your pimp has left the area way before I show up.
3) Please understand our session is subject to TS inspection! (No Exceptions!)
4) Please understand I'm not a vampire, so if you start your period simply let me know and we can reschedule.
5) Please understand that the only pet I expect to meet is a Seeing Eye dog. And if you’re blind I want to know that up front as well!
6) Please know that if you suffer from turrets or any kind of hitting or biting disorder, I just as soon not meet.
7) Please know that if you specialize in a stripper slide, and you definition is to take the money up front and slide out the door, we may have an issue!
8) Please understand if your are married and have kids I just as soon they not be with us.
9) Please let me know if you prefer woman and are a man hater. That’s helpful information to have up front.
10) If you have a frequent flyer card to National Black List, my name is John Facqu and I can't make our session!
She has to be able to do on top activities....especially Asian cowgirl. If I know or she hints that she can't do it or says"we can try" I won't book her at all. I like ladies of all body types and I expect BBWs, curvy ladies, and spinners to all be agile and able to do those positions as well. Some ladies consider that "too much work" and won't do it.

Some ladies have lied and said they could do it and it makes for a very unpleasurable experience for me where every position she's laying on her back while I'm sweating like a hindu slave during an overnight in mish and mish position varieties......

But no matter what your pre_preferences are, there's always one lady who knows she cant fulfill that requests and takes the money anyway. In most of my experiences I still had a good time, but I didn't repeat and felt cheated after the encounter.

2. The only other thing that important for me is she has to have good sexual stamina and enjoy sex.
TY ladies, but no problems after I started asking if they were coming alone.

SL, I was hoping you would reply, you dish out funny shite mofo, lol. Sadly some of those are required too. Nothing worse than finding the kid in the bathtub. I haven't, but it happened recently...

GT, I'm considering myself lucky it has happened yet, ACG and RCG is sit back and watch the show gooood.
[quote=nwarounder;2200347]SL, I was hoping you would reply, you dish out funny shite mofo, lol. Sadly some of those are required too. Nothing worse than finding the kid in the bathtub. I haven't, but it happened recently...quote]

My shit is funny in Tulsa? All right, in MS they have no idea why I'm so picky! LOL
5) Please understand that the only pet I expect to meet is a KITTY!!! Originally Posted by Still Looking
There, fixed that for ya!!
To the OP: after years of having disappointing sessions, I just changed my expectations. So now, no matter how bad it is, I call it successful and give the lady a "yes" recommendation as long as I got my nut. Now, some sessions are better than others, but when I'm paying for a fuck, and that's what I get, then it's all good.

On those occasions when I get more than just a fuck, there's gravy to go with the good. But it's certainly not anticipated.
nwarounder, great Q.
While we all have our Rules of Engagement, for me the obvious is assumed/a given with the fems I see(look like your pics, opulent and meticulous hygiene-oral, feminine, environment as well as her "temple/shrine"-The BODY), my Rules of Engagement:

Humane- not a female pimp/mentality (conversation pleasant at all times)
Must be gorgeous (posture, disposition, raw sexiness)
Bring the FUCK. She must be a freak, experienced and almost insatiable.

I'll take those 3 into "battle" and crown myself King everytime!

Anybody else have any "Golden Rules" they negotiate with a lady AFTER they have researched and BEFORE BCD to ensure everything goes great?

One that I have is when the lady is doing an outcall to my choosing, I always make sure the lady is coming alone, or i simply won't schedule. I don't wan't someone sitting in the driveway or parking lot, and even if they leave for a while, it never fails somewhere between the 30 and 50 minute mark, the phone starts blowing up with calls and texts and the rush is on.

Share em if you got em Originally Posted by nwarounder
There, fixed that for ya!! Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Charles.... the "Kitty" thing is much funnier!
Oh absolutely. I agree with the driver issue. I have actually had two outcalls to my residence. I made it real clear they must drive themselves and they did. I certainly don't need the influx of phone calls or the other aggrevations associated with some pimp whatever ya want to call it. Another point I would make, you don't know who this driver is and he or she knows where you live. I don't like the idea of that.